What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: None

WORST: I got told today that I have failed drawing and I'm getting a defered result until next yr when they will mark me again. I really hope this doesn't affect my Uni placement. :cry:

strewth_mate

Bench
Best: Heard a song I like on the radio (in other words a pretty ordinary day)

Worst: Trying to find a park on Hunter Street... grr....

Charley9

Bench
Best: I am so in love with a guy at work. He makes me smile so much!

Worst: He's married And it was a slow burn and they're the worst. He makes my tummy feel sick whenever i talk to him :(

astrogirl

First Grade
Charley9 said:
Best: I am so in love with a guy at work. He makes me smile so much!

Worst: He's married And it was a slow burn and they're the worst. He makes my tummy feel sick whenever i talk to him :(
Oh no :(

The hot guy at work irritates me now. I feel competitive towards him these days...

astrogirl

First Grade
Our organisation has been restructured and he's been brought in to fulfil a certain role. Which means some of my old responsiblities are now his. And I think I hate the way he sells himself as being intelligent and important, in a way that I don't seem to do well. His confidence really works for him.

Not sure if that all makes sense...

Charley9

Bench
astrogirl said:
Our organisation has been restructured and he's been brought in to fulfil a certain role. Which means some of my old responsiblities are now his. And I think I hate the way he sells himself as being intelligent and important, in a way that I don't seem to do well. His confidence really works for him.

Not sure if that all makes sense...

Yeah it does kind of. I hate arrogance so if he's being all arrogant about it, then yeah, you have my permission to headslam him.
It such a turnoff when they act like they're so great, you just want to conspire against them!
Oh well atleast know you don't have to worry about the whole office relationship thing now! :D

astrogirl

First Grade
Well he irritates me but I still think he's hot. Very odd really.

He's not really overly arrogant. But the last straw was last week when he corrected me on something, but he was actually wrong but I didn't stand up to myself because I stupidly didn't want him to look bad.

Charley9

Bench
astrogirl said:
Well he irritates me but I still think he's hot. Very odd really.

He's not really overly arrogant. But the last straw was last week when he corrected me on something, but he was actually wrong but I didn't stand up to myself because I stupidly didn't want him to look bad.

Aw see, you're too sweet! Me on the other hand will go for the juggular if they are wrong and insist they're right. Especially if they try and get some kind of management involved, then i play hardball. I refuse to have work people think they can pull one over me. That said, it takes alot to rattle my cage though.

RABK

Referee
I love a girl who's on top and in control. ;-)

On a side note, i think if we gathered enough of Astro's posts together we might have 6 months worth of a soapie script! :p :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
On a side note, i think if we gathered enough of Astro's posts together we might have 6 months worth of a soapie script! :p :lol:
Hmmm that's not good. My life is very boring...

RABK

Referee
No you just don't realise how gorgeous you are and that the right will come to you. Some handsome bloke we'll sweep you off your feet one day!

Just my opinion anyway.

northey

First Grade
BEST: Got the washing dry!! Having a relaxing day and going to the gym later tonight.

WORST: Got into a big argument with my mum over capital punishment.

Parki

Bench
best: its tuesday, a little closer to the weekend :)
worst: its only freaken tuesday, i have an insatiable need to purchase goods, and i dont get paid until tomorrow :(

Skye

Juniors
Best: I found my voice! I slept in... without the guilt of assignments due today!

Worst: I still have two assignments to do by friday... once again, no motivation to do them! I'm getting a twinging pain in my right arm :( Think I've pinched a nerve near my neck.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Got the money together for my computer, bought GTA3 to play when I get my computer, done nout all day.

Worst: Nothing really, how could there be? I'm on holidays! :)

Charley9

Bench
Best- So addicted to Easyway tea! I reckon they put stuff in it to make you addicted!

Worst- My boss is being a ball breaker today and i haven't seen my man :(

Status
Not open for further replies.