What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risa

Bench
Best: It's Friday!! Saved $210 on a green slip coz I turn 25 just before it's due! yay, liking that idea. Also have a good weekend planned!

Worst: I just screamed coz I saw a cockroach in the kitchen when I was washing some fruit to eat. God those things freak me out!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Risa said:
Worst: I just screamed coz I saw a cockroach in the kitchen when I was washing some fruit to eat. God those things freak me out!

ooooh yucky!! cockroaches are one of my biggest fears im so scared of them! f i see one i have to getsomeoen else to kill it and if i see one in my room i cant sleep in there till it has been killed and flushed down the toilet

god im so scared of them!

RABK

Referee
the_knights_rule said:
ooooh yucky!! cockroaches are one of my biggest fears im so scared of them! f i see one i have to getsomeoen else to kill it and if i see one in my room i cant sleep in there till it has been killed and flushed down the toilet

god im so scared of them!

:LOL:

northey

First Grade
BEST: party tonight!!!

WORST: got knocked out this morning... and when i came to my mum was laughing at me... 2 picure frames fell on me, one of them the big A3 size one fell on my left hand and the glass smashed and cut my hand on my knuckles. and the smaller fram which is really really heavy was the one that knocked me out lol. i had a bump streching from one side of my forehead to the other... but i put ice on it so the bump is gone!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: The end of yr ball is on tonight, and I got the special 4 disc collectors DVD edition of 1997's Titanic.

WORST: re-writting the reviews.

les norton

First Grade
Charley9 said:
Worst: Finding out my brother has diabetes

really sorry charley..:(

Diabetes plagues my family...my mum has type 1 and my grandparents also have it. I had gestationial diabetes...so unless i stay uber healthy I ve pretty much got 100% chance when im older. I'm really sorry...BUT the meds and stuff these days are pretty great...even for my mum, if she takes her meds and gives her needles she does alright...she whinges like nothing on earth but she does ok.

RABK

Referee
Charley9 said:
Worst: Finding out my brother has diabetes

Oh no Charley, that's truly terrible. Myself and PK went through this with our younger brother Carl three years ago when he nearly died just before been diagnosed with juvenile diabetes.

If there is anything i can do please don't hesitate to ask, even if it's to talk or be a shoulder.

northey

First Grade
BEST: had a great time at the party

WORST: fell asleep around 5:30am (today) after watching the internaational comedy fest 2003 and 2004. as we were going to sleep the su was coming up. we woke up at 9am.... not happy, about the lack of sleep. showered and got my self together... still nursing a sore head from being knocked out yesterday. finally left around 10:30, jumped in the conertable and felt so sick ! LOL.. finally gt home around 12:30pm and i can't sleep!!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: went to a good party last night and met lots of great people

worst: there was one sleazy guy there and yeha he was gross lol but my worstest would be walking home to the train station with my friend in the dark down this big hill and i stepped in something that i thought was just a shadow but it turned out to be a big ditch and i stacked it and did like a somersault thing down the hill.... cut my toe open which really really hurts and grazed my knee. ouchie it hurt!! jsut glad only my friend saw it... i also took her down too when i fell over but she didnt get hurt luckily. and i had to get up and keep walking to the train station in case we missed our train andeven though i couldnt walk properly and my toe was bleeding. DAMM DITCH! i always seem to fall over in them :lol:

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Nothing really, went to a work christmas party for Jake, he had fun.

Worst: Been sick with a 24 hour virus all dayand night and been damaging the dalton the whole time, bit my tounge and it's killing, last day of my holidays, back to work tomorrow.

RABK

Referee
the_knights_rule said:
best: went to a good party last night and met lots of great people

worst: there was one sleazy guy there and yeha he was gross lol but my worstest would be walking home to the train station with my friend in the dark down this big hill and i stepped in something that i thought was just a shadow but it turned out to be a big ditch and i stacked it and did like a somersault thing down the hill.... cut my toe open which really really hurts and grazed my knee. ouchie it hurt!! jsut glad only my friend saw it... i also took her down too when i fell over but she didnt get hurt luckily. and i had to get up and keep walking to the train station in case we missed our train andeven though i couldnt walk properly and my toe was bleeding. DAMM DITCH! i always seem to fall over in them :lol:

:lol:

Lex told me about this graceful fall last night when she got home. Any mustard involved?

My god i would love to film one of your tumbles one day!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Skye

Juniors
Best: Shopping, shopping and more shopping!!! Saw a good friend and don't have to worry about anything but more shopping for christmas til work on friday!

Worst: Feeling a bit yucky in the stomach... but it will pass :)

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
:lol:

Lex told me about this graceful fall last night when she got home. Any mustard involved?

My god i would love to film one of your tumbles one day!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol no, no mustard involved this time. if only i could get a hold of the security tapes from my work! they would be so funny watching people falling over

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Just got my new wireless internet working :D Drinks in the sun at Woolloomooloo this arvo.

Worst: Nothing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts