What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parki

Bench
went shopping..... bought sooooo many things

a book - "the poet"
3 dvds - scrubs season 2, napoleon dynamite, and madagascar
singstar 80s :)
a bus ticket
also got my haircut and had lunch..... my wallet is looking very empty right now.... but yay for retail therapy :)

worst: work, but its not that bad, because they are playing christmas songs! yay!

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got my PS2 and a bunch of games yesterday, so I've got stuff to do!

WORST: I've got work this afternoon, so I can't play! :(

northey

First Grade
BEST: didn't get into bathurst uni on the principles recomendation!!! so happy, i was so worried that i would get in! lol. everyone at school that was going to uni had to do one, which sucks, cause i really didn't want to get in lol.. so i wrote a half arsed essay about myself lol...

WORST: it is misty

Stranger

Coach
Best : 9/10 For my PDH exam WOO im absolutely over the moon about it! Came 2nd! Beat my best mate who usually gets me by a mark!

Worst : Oztag tonight and im buggered!

The Devil

Bench
Best: I beat all my friends in bowling!! (well i came second in the second game..) with the scintillating scores of 109 and 105 respectively :lol:

Also i clean swept my friend in pool [beating him 7-0] :D Thats the second time i've done that to my friends.. boy were they pissed :p

Worst: Had my worst round of poker tonight with my friends, coming 5/8 people and losing my money.. after being chip leader as well halfway through!! :( (i usually come 1st or 2nd and win something, not tonight though..)

And my friends won't let me hear the end of it..

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I have my Harry Potter ticket for the first session, and I saw abit of Superman last night.

WORST: I got home from Port and my fridge isn't working, so I had rotten food and my place stinks, plus it will probebly cost me a fortune just for him to come out and see it this morning. Then this afternoon is my drawing assesment which I'm nervous about.

fosie

Juniors
Best: It's the weekend!! and i get to sleep in this week.

Worst: Pissy. Fire alarm went off at lunch and pissed me off cuz we had to evacuate. Didn't really find out what triggered it cuz of the many reasons i've heard. Technology and i aren't going too well today either.

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I managed to get through the first couple of days of my new job; I scored a present ($50 gift voucher) for taking on the job, on top of a pay rise; I'm going on holidays tomorrow!

Worst: I can feel one of the discs in my spine swelling, which means I got to get to a physio before I end up walking with a walking stick again; I have too much stuff to do before I get to leave to go on holidays.

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: Making a few extra bucks with some sales
Worst: Have to work the weekend and Randells staying at my house (joke)

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I have my fridge back and working, one assesment is down and I got my brother a really great christmas pressie... plus it's only 29 days until the big day :D

WORST: It cost me $150 to get the bloody fridge fixed :x

Parki

Bench
best: its saturday, no work
worst: my boss screwed me over last night, which means im going to have to start all over again with a new job if i want to move to newy

northey

First Grade
BEST: put up the christmas tree yesterday. went and brought more lights for outside (christmas lights) and we are picking up some more tomorrow. I finished all my christmas shopping today!!! but i will end up seeing something and getting it for someone.. actually i lie, i still have one present to get for someone.

WORST: the dust from the christmas tree made me sneeze. the christmas tree is still taller than me :(

Skye

Juniors
Best: I had a nap :D Got paid to laze around, have pizza and watch Pirates of the Carribean. Went out last night

Worst: I have 2 assignments (all up 3500 words) to do by midday Monday, worried about a friend and a few other things

Stranger

Coach
Best : Had a nap... at about 9.30am cause i had to go have a blood test.... bloody vampires!

Worst : Slept most of the day away :( , Stace is working :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts