What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

NC

Juniors
Best: Didn't have to do anything all day. Slept in until 12pm, watched a movie and had a couple of naps.

Worst: I'm tired and hungry.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Went to the park with the family, Will & Grace tonight, they have them in stock again so I'm getting my new computer this week from Aldi.

Worst: Have to wait until Thursday to get it, no tattoo this week now since I need all the cash for the computer.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: It's raining and Da Kath & Kim Code is on tonight.

WORST: The stupid Aussies sucked this morning. I couldn't believe how slack they were. #-o

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: New Zealand thumped the Aussies and I got to sleep in this morning

WORST: Got work again this afternoon and tomorrow

BEST #2: Get paid for 29 hours work on Wednesday :)

Risa

Bench
Best: It's still the weekend, and I'm having a very lazy day at home.

Worst: I just went down the street to get a dvd and the ones I wanted weren't there. Also got blown away lol.

Skye

Juniors
That's no good GK! Hope all turns out for the best :)

Worst: Still got 2 assignments due tomorrow and only started one of them and I don't understand it, so I'm here procrastinating!

Best: It's a rainy lazy day and I'm in a mood where everything is funny (including my assignments) so I'm not stressed out and I'm getting through things (with much procrasination).

Best 2: Everything's funnier, cos everytime I laugh I sound rather silly (lost my voice, but yet I'm still here talkin! Nothing can stop me mwahaha)

NC

Juniors
Best: Have the house to myself!!!!! :D Recieved an early christmas present from my friend in Perth.
Worst: It's cold and I'm not feeling too well :(

Parki

Bench
best: the sun is out, and I get to go home in 4 days
worst: need to make a decision about where im going, need to make it now, and i dont know what the right step is.... its really starting to upset me

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: I have pretty mcuh decided to go snowboarding in Japan in February :D

Worst: the possibility of doing boot camp in the rain...

Stranger

Coach
Best : Monday's nilly over.. and thats best cause monday sucks!

Worst : I had to run home today cause it was raining :(

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: It was a monday and I didn't have to face it, did pretty much nothing all day.

Worst: Jake cried when I left him at childcare this morning and made me feel bad, can't go and see Pop til tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts