What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risa

Bench
Best: Bought a bag for $13 at lunch! Yay and it's brown, very nice!

Worst: I have a head cold, I don't feel like working but I have heaps to do and my supervisor just is annoying. She walks up and tries to talk to me or whatever or ask about work and I am just not in the mood to talk. You know the days where you just want to get your work done with no interruptions?

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I have got my painting assesment done and it went well. Looking forward to out exhibition opening tomorrow night, Harry Potter on Thursday and our end of yr ball on Saturday night.

WORST: I have less money in the bank than I thought

~bedsy~

First Grade
TAFE, at Hunter St.
Wont be much fun though, looks like I've also failed theory because my teacher is a bitch. This is the worst couple of months in my life. Everyone keeps saying it will get better... I'd like to know when.

Parki

Bench
TAFE, at Hunter St.
Wont be much fun though, looks like I've also failed theory because my teacher is a bitch. This is the worst couple of months in my life. Everyone keeps saying it will get better... I'd like to know when.

chin up mate, we all go through down periods, or periods of uncertainness.... the trick is not to let it get to you, just do the best that you possibly can, and it will turn around. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but it will.... thats just how life works :)

les norton

First Grade
Best - rest of arvo off. Bludge...eat....drink...be merry.

Worst - I wish I knew all of lifes answers...then i would know whether to give my ex another chance.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Got my new computer a day early. Now to just set it up.

Worst: Have to pick up the family and it will eat into my computer time! :lol:

~bedsy~

First Grade
Parki said:
chin up mate, we all go through down periods, or periods of uncertainness.... the trick is not to let it get to you, just do the best that you possibly can, and it will turn around. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but it will.... thats just how life works :)

Thanks parki.
Well it did come in three's, so from now on it should be good. I've talked to mum about it and she was great and is going to help me out. Like you said all I can do is try my hardest, which I'm going to do.

BEST: I saw Harry Potter this morning and it's great, plus I'm pretty sure I convinced my brother to get me the Disney DVD Trivial Persute game for Christmas.

WORST: My brothers car broke down and dad had to drive to Newcastle to come and get him, to take him back home so he can go to work tomorrow.

Charley9

Bench
Best- Not much today. My vegemite toast made me pretty happy.
Worst- My sweetie at work has been away and i think he's been going on job interviews. If he leaves i'll be so cut. He's one of the few normal people here who i can talk to.

les norton

First Grade
Best - my weekend starts now. Ohhh Im taking tristan to harry potter on sunday.

Worst - ummm...pretty poor atm. I want to be wealthy.

northey

First Grade
BEST: finally in my pj's again lol

WORST: went shoping in penrith, will be in penrith until sunday :( ....... it was so hot there and i almost fainted!

Skye

Juniors
Best: Saw Harry Potter last night. Mesmerising and amazing! Got to chill with some friends and see old friends too! Assignments all in and nothing more to do for the day but sunbake by the pool and listen to music before heading out!

Worst: Got a twinge in my neck/arm still and missed out on a shift this morning because of it :(

lucky7

Juniors
Best: Going to see Harry Potter tonight :)
Worst: got no work for the next two weeks meaning no money before christmas :(

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Played Command & Conquer Generals all day.

Worst: Jo & Jake are sick, it's so hot, last day of my holidays.

RABK

Referee
Best: Surfing and walking around naked.

Worst: It's bloody hot and there's a storm!! What's doing??

fosie

Juniors
Best: It's friday.

Worst: Got the report in the mail and mum opened it before i could take out some results.......a weekend on how i should improve...blah blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.