What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risa

Bench
Best: Went shopping, saw a good friend of mine and had a good catchup! Found some new work pants finally as well (mine are getting too big, scary lol). Finalised a friend's present, so happy that it is all organised ahead of time!

Worst: It's Monday tomorrow and it is going to be a very long week. Have a really tight deadline at work and may be working quite a few hours this week. Tossing up whether to go in earlier tomorrow but I'm not sure if I can wake up at 5am lol.

Charley9

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
Oh no Charley, that's truly terrible. Myself and PK went through this with our younger brother Carl three years ago when he nearly died just before been diagnosed with juvenile diabetes.

If there is anything i can do please don't hesitate to ask, even if it's to talk or be a shoulder.
les norton said:
really sorry charley..:(

Diabetes plagues my family...my mum has type 1 and my grandparents also have it. I had gestationial diabetes...so unless i stay uber healthy I ve pretty much got 100% chance when im older. I'm really sorry...BUT the meds and stuff these days are pretty great...even for my mum, if she takes her meds and gives her needles she does alright...she whinges like nothing on earth but she does ok.

Thanks you guys.

northey

First Grade
BEST: had a great sleep! i needed it!!

WORST: head still hurts and the bumps and cuts from the glass hurt everytime i accidently touch them or pick up something. :(

les norton

First Grade
Best - umm lovely day outside, went out to lunch. All in all Im actually pretty happy atm

Worst - not alot...have to go into work, then off to boxacise.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got an adaptor so I can play four player PS2

WORST: It's stinking hot and I got suckered into working tonight

Stranger

Coach
Best : Came 49th in english :D... sh*t you say? Well, most of you know how bad i am at it from reading my posts... and there is about 200 kids in my year :p

Worst : I hate this week :( Bring on saturday!

Skye

Juniors
Best: Slept in, pool and sun!

Worst: Found out that I failed a subject, which I really shouldn't have! Wasn't fantastic, but wasn't failure material!!! Now I have to go through the complaints system... annoying!

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: Went to the gym for a monster session, swam at the beach and made $20 in sale commision

Worst: It being so friggin hot

Risa

Bench
Best: Nothing at all!

Worst: Supervisor is a deadset bitch, saying we should work heaps of overtime this week and that an hour or two hours isn't enough. She basically told us all we weren't working as a team, and that we should all be pulling our weight more. She took home work on Friday that she *volunteered* to do and was doing it Saturday as well then she bloody comes in and takes it all out on us. Sorry if I actually have a life

Charley9

Bench
Best- Strange, but my brothers diabetes seems to be keeping itself under control by his own body! I'm so happy!

Worst- Board room lunch with the sydney Managing Director for my 1 yr anniversary...weeeeird!

northey

First Grade
BEST: i finished getting mum's birthday present! yay!! (her birthday is tomorrow)

WORST: it is so bloody hot, it isn't suposed ot get hot here!! it is like 25 inside! i am not game to go out side!! but i have gym tonight! i am going to melt, not looking forward to it! and i feel sick!

les norton

First Grade
Best - I have to whole day to myself..did a little xmas shopping...might go for swim later.

Worst - not alot. :D

fosie

Juniors
Best: Met my little yr 7 2006 buddy, Surface is on tonight and got a free period today cuz all my music class left to set up a number of parties in the school for the new year 7s today. There were only 7 of us.

Worst: Not much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts