What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Coach
Best : the day is over and my air-con is on!

Worst : The 10min period after finishing the footy today....

garden fairy

Juniors
Hey Buderus, my birthday is on Monday! Not exactly enthusiastic about it...
Best: I made it through the day, managing to not do much at all...
Worst: Burnt my hand pretty badly on the oven at work, while trying to teach the kids what NOT to do while cooking. It's still pretty painful, swollen and blistered...

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Went for a swim with Randy down at the beach after work, was really refreshing. Thinking of calling in sick tomorrow.

WORST: Have worked the last four days and am burnt out on serving idiots.

Risa

Bench
Best: Nothing really, except my supervisor was in a better mood today.

Worst: Worked from 7.20 - 4.50 with around a half hour lunch and took work home because the deadline they gave us is bloody ridiculous. This week it feels like all I have done is work, no free time at night, even working during my favourite shows. Can't wait till Friday coz it will all be over.

RABK

Referee
Charley9 said:
Best: Air conditioning, fruit salad and cold water

Worst: The heat. I hate summer in Sydney.

I certainly hate it but the good thing is i'm glowing at the moment, my tan is looking great.

Btw, you really shouldn't judge your best and worst by 30 minutes at work. :p

Charley9

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
I certainly hate it but the good thing is i'm glowing at the moment, my tan is looking great.

Btw, you really shouldn't judge your best and worst by 30 minutes at work. :p

I have ESPN I know how the day is going to turn out ;-)

les norton

First Grade
Charley9 said:
I have ESPN I know how the day is going to turn out ;-)
hehehehe...charley makes me giggle.

Best - got back from the gym feel good (apart from bingeing on 5 say it again 5 biscuits.)

Worst- atm prob the biscuit incidence.

BUDERUS

Juniors
Best: i turn 18 on friday, went shoppin today

Worst: i had to walk down town in the heat, still sun burnt

Skye

Juniors
Best: Shoes!!! Shopping, helpin a friend and just in time to have a swim and be abum about the pool!!

Worst: Traffic and trying to get into Miranda Westfields was a nightmare this morning!!!

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Called in sick today so I could get stuff done. Just got back from buying a carton of Crownies for tonight.

WORST: It's so f**king hot!

fosie

Juniors
Best: Last day of school today for me! :D mwahahahahaha.

Worst: Had to say goodbye to my fav teacher and some friends cuz their leaving:( and i ended up crying in the middle of assembly because of it. :oops:

northey

First Grade
Worst: Had to say goodbye to my fav teacher and some friends cuz their leaving and i ended up crying in the middle of assembly because of it.

hahah i have cried many times at assembly! lol the last time i cried at assembly was cause i realised i would never have to do it again!!! and i remember crying once cause it was raining and they were making us stay at assembly! our assemblies were every monday morning, but that only came in this year, before that assembly was every day except monday.
On my last day of school we all cried in the quad and hugged out year co-ordinator.. lol.. now i got it on video tape, and looking back at it, we were all out of our mind! LOL

Stranger

Coach
Best : I bought a Chrissy Pressie for someone today :D finally! :D
And my air-con... ohh how i love it!

Worst : Its not Christmas yet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts