What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEST - Had a top day at Wyong Races today with my best mate. Not being 40 degrees helped, too.

WORST - lost on the punt... as usual!

TooheysNew

Coach
Worst:
1. Have worked about 55 hours already this week and still have three days left.
2. My elbow is sore because I smashed it on a huge piece of metal.
3. Have gone to bed around this time for the last week.
4. I have a headache from lack of sleep.
5. Got in a fight with a good mate, probably because i said something stupid without knowing it.
6. Noone noticed the new front page of LU. lol
7. Have to work all weekend, and monday night - which is my birthday.
8. My knee's being a dickhead again.
9. I'm broke because the stupid bank takes ages to process cheques.
10. My car is filthy dirty cause of bloody bugs everywhere.
11. I want a hug.
12.Eh... I give up. Thanks for reading all the way to 12. :)

Best: There was an awesome scene outside my bedroom window this morning when I went to bed. Grassy hills, trees, mountains, the sun coming up from behind me, birds... the whole bit. Sat there for about 10 minutes cause it was so calming.

Parki

Bench
best: its friday, only one more shift at work to go for the week :)
worst: really angry at a few of my mates. They call themselves mates of mine, but they always let me down, and i told them so in a nasty sms last night.... im just tired of it

les norton

First Grade
Dilmah said:
Worst:
1. Have worked about 55 hours already this week and still have three days left.
2. My elbow is sore because I smashed it on a huge piece of metal.
3. Have gone to bed around this time for the last week.
4. I have a headache from lack of sleep.
5. Got in a fight with a good mate, probably because i said something stupid without knowing it.
6. Noone noticed the new front page of LU. lol
7. Have to work all weekend, and monday night - which is my birthday.
8. My knee's being a dickhead again.
9. I'm broke because the stupid bank takes ages to process cheques.
10. My car is filthy dirty cause of bloody bugs everywhere.
11. I want a hug.
12.Eh... I give up. Thanks for reading all the way to 12. :)

Best: There was an awesome scene outside my bedroom window this morning when I went to bed. Grassy hills, trees, mountains, the sun coming up from behind me, birds... the whole bit. Sat there for about 10 minutes cause it was so calming.

:cry: Poor dilly....

*big hugs to dilly*

PrideKnight

Bench
Parki said:
best: its friday, only one more shift at work to go for the week :)
worst: really angry at a few of my mates. They call themselves mates of mine, but they always let me down, and i told them so in a nasty sms last night.... im just tired of it

listen to the voices parki...
kill them

kill them ALL!!!!!

Parki

Bench
listen to the voices parki...
kill them

kill them ALL!!!!!

no, because that would take effort, and ive already expunged enough on them... I think this is their last strike TBH, if you have to fight so hard to keep a friendship alive maybe its not worth keeping in the first place

im actually thankful that im going to work soon, i wont have to worry about it

les norton

First Grade
I know what your saying parki....I ended a friendship last year that honestly was just too much work.
I kept thinking, history is not enough of a reason to be friends with someone because if i met them now...i simply wouldnt like them.

Skye

Juniors
Best: I have pretty nails! Got a pedicure and manicure last night whilst shopping.

Worst: Still got 6hrs of work left tonight before the weekend begins, not going to get much sleep, I have things to sort out before I head to work and I just want a nap...

northey

First Grade
BEST: went and got photos developed, went for a bush walk.

WORST: it was so hot today, family are up for a few days, and i was eating a sunny boy and my fingers are bright pink from the sunny boy lol

fosie

Juniors
Best: I got to sleep in today :D

Worst: Went to school! had to go and pick up my SC results and nothing is ever good enough for mum. She should give up now.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: weekend!!!!!!!! plus Monday and Tuesday off!

Worst: having to come home early cos I'm feeling trashed. I'm a lightweight today - 4 drinks between 5:30 and 8 was too much...

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: my friends party tomorrow!
worst: its a going away party and shes going to france... so i prob wont really see her again unless i go overseas and i gotta work tomorrow morning

BEST - caned myself at the gym today. Feeling good!

WORST - buggered after gym and also mowing the lawn. And, it's a really bad sports weekend with no footy and the A-League on hold for the World Club Championship. Never thought I'd say this, but 'Go Sydney FC!'

Risa

Bench
Best: It's Friday, the week is finally over. My god that was an exhausting week! Will be back to normal, no more 5.15am wake up calls lol. Also got a foot care pack as my kris kringle present at work and it's something I really need at the moment because my feet have been aching badly.

Worst: Nothing really, coz it's finally the weekend!

RABK

Referee
The_Joey_Show said:
BEST - caned myself at the gym today. Feeling good!

WORST - buggered after gym and also mowing the lawn. And, it's a really bad sports weekend with no footy and the A-League on hold for the World Club Championship. Never thought I'd say this, but 'Go Sydney FC!'

Yep so i can watch Liverpool pip them 3-0. :)

3-0 against Liverpool wouldn't be a bad result. First of all, it means they got to that game by knocking over the North American champions (Deportivo Saprissa of Costa Rica), and also it means they weren't embarrassed by 5 or more goals by the (so-called) European champions.

Still, my natural hatred for the Merseyside scum means I'd be disappointed... I hate seeing Liverpool beat anyone (except Manchester City).

Status
Not open for further replies.