What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedda

Juniors
Best - got a letter from work informing me I'm getting a largish sum of money as a bonus for all my hard work this year and it goes into the bank account right before Christmas.

Worst - stupid lights keep going out at work and plunging us into complete darkness when I'm in the animal rooms. It's really freaky hearing them all russling round in their cages but not being able to see them.

Risa

Bench
Best: Nothing really, this week has been full of work. Except, it's the first night I haven't bought work home this week. Other than that, planning on doing a little shopping tomorrow night.

Worst: Heaps of crap to do at work, tomorrow is going to be one hell of a hectic day as it's the last day of the deadline. Supervisor was whinging about it and I'm like, I went home and worked as well from 8-10 after a long day.

BEST - air-conditioning (the greatest invention of all time), and the fcat that I finished, that's right FINISHED, my Christmas shopping today!

WORST - doesn't '39 degree maximum' say it all?

northey

First Grade
BEST: umm..... getting to see a few people this arvo :)

WORST: going to the city, i am going to melt!! i am so nervous about the interview!! actually i am more nervous about catching the train from strathfield. i'll prob get lost LOL

RABK

Referee
northey said:
BEST: umm..... getting to see a few people this arvo :)

WORST: going to the city, i am going to melt!! i am so nervous about the interview!! actually i am more nervous about catching the train from strathfield. i'll prob get lost LOL

Good luck.

lol, if you do get lost call me...i know every street in the city like the back of my hand.

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: I'll be going to buy Rugby League 2 this morning, and I've got the next 2 days off work to play it :D

WORST: It's going to be another f**king hot day, and we still dont have air conditioning :(

Skye

Juniors
Best: Got chockies and stuff for a Canadian friend and had left over ;) Just have to get to them before dad gets home.

Worst: Long work day tomorrow... :(

~bedsy~

First Grade
The_Joey_Show said:
and the fcat that I finished, that's right FINISHED, my Christmas shopping today!

I wish I could have mine finished.... I have 3 more pressies to get and no money.

This best and worst is going to cover the last couple of days.

WORST: My car got a flat tyre between Bulladelha and Karurah, it took my brother and I an hour to change it and it was so bloody hot, we both got really badly burnt as well.
Then today I thought I had more money in my other account which I didn't, and it's so stinking hot.

BEST: My brother got a job in Newcastle and will be moving here at the end of the yr to live with me which will be good.

les norton

First Grade
best - good session at gym, yummy turkey salad roll.

worst - I just figured out that the thing at the end of tv shows says...."sit ubu sit...good dog"
For like 20 years I've been saying "sit boo boo sit...good dog"
Im devo'ed.... i dont know why.

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: Well I got the game, and its bloody great. I'm playing Franchise mode with the Knights, and right now we're coming 3rd with 2 wins and a draw, and Joey and Simmo just got selected for Aus, while Carmont got selected for NZ :lol:

WORST: In the last game, Bedsy copped a cruciate injury and will be out for 18 weeks :(

strewth_mate

Bench
worst - I just figured out that the thing at the end of tv shows says...."sit ubu sit...good dog"
For like 20 years I've been saying "sit boo boo sit...good dog"
Im devo'ed.... i dont know why.

:O I'm with you, I thought it was "boo boo"... damn

northey

First Grade
lol, if you do get lost call me...i know every street in the city like the back of my hand.

LOL haha yeah i din't get lost!!! i was good!!

well mine has changed from this morning

BEST: basically got told i have a place in the limited places uni!! go me!!

WORST: i am covered in camamine lotion, cause i have about 20 mossie bites on my legs lol!

Charley9

Bench
best: The day was going great...

worst: Until...i fell for a stupid e-mail trick that told a blabbermouth at work that i had a crush on the married guy at work! Stupid Charley :(

Stranger

Coach
Your best was that you saw me today Erin :p

Best : Ummm, Oztag! although we drew 5-5... was just great to get some sport in thisweek!

Worst : Sweat... god i hate it!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: got my hair cut, gotta love getting ur hair cut lol
worst: i love my friends heaps, but atm im not very happy with a number of them. tkr is not happy lol

Risa

Bench
Best: Work deadline is pretty much over, so no more long hours and taking stuff home, thank god!

Worst: I'm absolutely buggered. Also did some late night shopping wearing the worst heels and my feet are so sore lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.