What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
I share your pain mate. I got up at 6.30 yesterday morning to watch that disgrace of a game against Benfica live. I can't believe that Man United, the "Kings of England" for so long, are out of Europe before Christmas.

Georgie Best would be rolling in his grave.

RABK

Referee
The_Joey_Show said:
I share your pain mate. I got up at 6.30 yesterday morning to watch that disgrace of a game against Benfica live. I can't believe that Man United, the "Kings of England" for so long, are out of Europe before Christmas.

Georgie Best would be rolling in his grave.

Rooney, Van Nistelrooy, Ronaldo, Scholes, Giggs etc i htought they would get us over Benifica tbh and was very confiident off that. We'll be back.

Stranger

Coach
Best : Had a hard weights session in the Gym today during my free's

Worst : Im buggered and my arms and chest are sore...

strewth_mate

Bench
Best - Went to my first Hunter Pirates game, top entertainment (ignoring the whole Americanisation blah blah)

Worst - Burnt the roof of my mouth on a Darby's pie

TooheysNew

Coach
Best - Might actually get some sleep tonight.

Worst - I hate other people's boyfriends. They all deserve their testicles to fall off.

astrogirl

First Grade
The_Joey_Show said:
BEST - caned myself at the gym today. Feeling good!

WORST - buggered after gym and also mowing the lawn. And, it's a really bad sports weekend with no footy and the A-League on hold for the World Club Championship. Never thought I'd say this, but 'Go Sydney FC!'
TJS do you know if this game will be televised? And if so, when?

I'm not sure how to find out...

Yeah Astro all World Club Championship games are being televised live on Fox Sports.

Sydney FC vs Deportivo Saprissa - Monday 9pm on Fox Sports 1

Then, if they win that one...

Sydney FC vs Liverpool - Thursday 9pm on Fox Sports 1.

axie

Juniors
Good: My Xbox 360 and a few games arrived yesterday while I was out ...

Bad: Too busy to even plug it in.

astrogirl

First Grade
The_Joey_Show said:
Yeah Astro all World Club Championship games are being televised live on Fox Sports.

Sydney FC vs Deportivo Saprissa - Monday 9pm on Fox Sports 1

Then, if they win that one...

Sydney FC vs Liverpool - Thursday 9pm on Fox Sports 1.
Thanks Parki and TJS :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I have one more Christmas pressie to buy, and mum an dad might be getting a new fluffy kitten.... wish I could get one.

WORST: My sunburn is peeling and it hurts.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had my friends party last night and had lots of fun

worst: was the second last time i will see her in aaaaaaaages and i had to go and get all emotional and cry when me and my friends read her a poem we wrote bout her lol but it was hard saying goodbye cos she doesnt know that we are seeing her off at the airport so she thought that was the last time she was gonna be seeing us so we had to pretend that was the last tiem we'd see her.
also im running on 30 mins sleep whcih is not good... think i might go nap! lol

northey

First Grade
BEST : went bush walking with family, and then they left! got some great pics, went rock climbing! no ropes either... i love it. i only sliped once

WORST: it was a bit windy

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Put my new BBQ together and now we're having a BBQ for tea.

Worst: Swallowed a fly while mowing the lawn! Gross!

Charley9

Bench
Best- 3 days to Green Day Jimmy Eat World and My Chemical Romance!! woo hoo!

Worst- I am sun burnt and i still have a runny nose.

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a fantastic time at Emma's 21st last night. Lots of alcohol and good friends together made for a great time!

Worst: I'm getting tired now lol, running on 6 hours sleep and after the week I had I'm not surprised I'm feeling that way. Also getting a bus that took 2 hours back here and rocking up to a family thing not wanting to be there at all. I was only there for 3 hours but it seemed a VERY long 3 hours! Wished I could have gone to the beach and come home later.

northey

First Grade
BEST : this is since not being at school... i have started drawing again!! YAY a bit rusty but it will get there

Status
Not open for further replies.