What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

northey

First Grade
WORST: well i fainted at gym last night. ran past one of the bird cages this morning and it fell onto the floor and smashed. so i had to go get a new one. lol... i destroyed it!!

BEST: while getting the new cage i saw a mate of mine had a good chat to him. then saw another close mate who i went to pre school and primary school with. i haven't spoken to him in awhile.. so we had a great chat and he helped me carry the new bird cage home lol!

NC

Juniors
Best: Absolutely nothing

Worst: Everything.... if I could erase lastnite, I'd be the happiest person in the world!

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Got a christmas cake from the mother-in-law. Mmmmmm! Christmas cake! =P~

Worst: My pop is back in hospital, we have to spend christmas day with a farktard moron and his kids! :evil:

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Johnny Depp got nominated for a Golen Globe for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I only have 1 pressie left to buy.

WORST: I want all this cool stuff and I can't afford. it. :cry: Plus I really desperatly need a job.

NC

Juniors
I'm feeling a little bit better right now compared to what I said in my last post. Though in saying that, I would still love to erase the past 24hrs.... starting now ironically.... this time yesterday is when it all started going down hill.

les norton

First Grade
Sounds like you have had a rough time NC...days like that just suck.

I know it sounds like a complete w@nk but its true what they say about tomorrow being better...I have heard a million people say that to me in the last couple of months.

I hope you smile more tomorrow.

Risa

Bench
Best: It's getting closer to my holidays yay! I am finally getting somewhere with my work this week which is great!

Worst: My ear is really sore still. I was given nappy rash cream to get rid of it lol. Hopefully it makes it better. Never going to wear cheap earrings again my god!

BEST - feeling much happier than I was yesterday. Got out all my frustrations by punishing myself at the gym this morning... feeling pretty sore, but good anyways. Also, my mate's missus who is in hospital is on the mend and should be released tomorrow, if all goes well tonight.

WORST - not too much when compared to the last few days.

les norton

First Grade
excuse me lil man....May I stressed, that while I loathed the job I SUCCESSFULLY put the S.O.B piece of crap together!!

And then proceeded to bbq some lovely home made rissoles and some juicy steak!!

I love summer.

Stranger

Coach
Best : Day off school... few mates came round and went for a swim!

Worst : im buggered... but the waterpolo prac is helping get my shot back! :D

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: summer nights plus a beer

Worst: realising that not everyone appreciates honesty and wants to hear the truth, necessarily

RABK

Referee
les norton said:
And with that.....she retires a winner...good night all, and sweet dreams.

:D

Oh i will have sweetdreams, but i know what you'l lbe dreaming off. ;-)

Word of advice....keep dreaming. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts