What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parki

Bench
hope your not talkin bout me there sparks, coz that aint "enemies divided by race" thats "enemies decided by bandwagoners shooting thier mouth off"

No. i wasnt talking about you.... i was talking about the f**ken general population ripping itself to pieces... there are areas of both aspects that i dont like, but at least four days ago they kept to themselves without smashing things to bits on my street

i dont like fearing for my life, and furthermore i dont like the idea that my friends (yes, that goes for both of you idiots) are fighting over something which in all honesty has nothing to do with them... you wanna go fight for your rights and be an idiot be my guest, but dont either of you come anywhere near me I want no part of it

violence, hatred, abuse does not solve ANYTHING, and if you think it does, then you both are delusional...and im sorry that you seem to both have forgotten that you once were good mates...

PrideKnight

Bench
i forgot nothing

i was pissed off and well within my right to be.

spit on us huh?

if i was violent and filled with hatred, id be out there every night with the rest of them.

charley, i can understand your reluctance, but im a skip living in the middle of bexley surrounded by middle eastern people, and yeah i feel a little threatened when i head out my front door.

but i do it, besides, i think security at a concert will be more willing to let loose if someone started on you ;)

Charley9

Bench
i am going to the concert. I don't wanna let my little brother down. He needs a break after everything he's been through lately.
And by the way, I 'm an arabic australian too and don't care much for the term "Mediterranean Descendant"

I know it wasn't directed at me.

If my brother and I change our mind i'll PM ya.

Skye

Juniors
Charley, Green Day will be great! Treat yourself and your little brother!!! I'm envious you're going to a concert (not much of a Green Day fan, but eh they're not bad live - well on tv anyways :p)

Enjoy it :)

Charley9

Bench
Skye said:
Charley, Green Day will be great! Treat yourself and your little brother!!! I'm envious you're going to a concert (not much of a Green Day fan, but eh they're not bad live - well on tv anyways :p)

Enjoy it :)

thanks sweetie! :D I just saw them on the news so now i am hyped again.

TooheysNew

Coach
MrC, you don't need to edit in the dirty Mediterranean Descendant comment. One thread of anti-racial banter is enough.

MrCharisma

Bench
Parki said:
i dont like fearing for my life, and furthermore i dont like the idea that my friends (yes, that goes for both of you idiots) are fighting over something which in all honesty has nothing to do with them... you wanna go fight for your rights and be an idiot be my guest, but dont either of you come anywhere near me I want no part of it

violence, hatred, abuse does not solve ANYTHING, and if you think it does, then you both are delusional...and im sorry that you seem to both have forgotten that you once were good mates...

I can tell you now that I'm not out there having fun nor dancing in the street with a kebab in my hand but I will defend myself and defend my rights. I will not sit back and listen to abuse towards my kind and just twiddle my thumbs. Just when I said Australia sucks during the Tri-Nations, I had loyalitests jumping on my back defending.... now the Australians are doing the abuse and it is I who is jumping up and down.

Friendships come and go. I couldn't rightfully count all my 'friends' other then the loyal ones which was Walker-Bush and my other best mates Chris and Deke who I've known 10 years +. If this is the fire which burns down the bridge, then at least I can say it went out in an exciting matter rather then those friends who act like you are best mates but then never call or make an effort.

I will not back down nor will I apoligise for anything I've said or done. This is who I am and this is how I feel... take it or leave it.

MrCharisma

Bench
Just to get it back on track

Best: Didn't have to work for the first time in 7 days
Worst: I can't be bothered going to the gym and the video shop didn't have Smackdown Vs. Raw in

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: didnt go to school
worst: my friend left today :( we hid at the airport and waited for her and we made a big banner saying we'll miss you and when she came we ran over to her with it up and had a big group hug... as soon as she saw us she started crying :( it was so sad and i cant believe she is gone :(:(

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:oops: Well if he's spoken for, then thats a different story. However, something might happen there, not that we wish that sort of thing on anybody tho :p

Risa

Bench
Best: Work has settles down and I'm finally getting on top of most things. Also, it's only two weeks and two days till my birthday and I only have to work next week then get the week after off!

Worst: My ear is throbbing at the moment. I wore these cheapish earrings on the weekend and I think they are to blame. I took my earrings out that I changed them with and my ear started bleeding quite a bit. Not nice, still hurting now as well :(

Charley9

Bench
Best: Green Day MCR and Jimmy Eat World today!! yaaay! I thought this day would never come!

By the way, does anyone know how to get to the SCG? I've never been there before. I guess i get off at Central and then what??

PrideKnight

Bench
Charley9 said:
Best: Green Day MCR and Jimmy Eat World today!! yaaay! I thought this day would never come!

By the way, does anyone know how to get to the SCG? I've never been there before. I guess i get off at Central and then what??

go out the "eddy ave" exit cross the big road and get on a bus outside the park

i think the 390 series goes there (i know for a fact the 393 does) more or less anything that goes down anzac pde will suit you....just watch out for derro kids telling you they camp with no tent when thier father gets out of prison...right benny???

have a gr8 time charley9

hey, that rhymes

RABK

Referee
Na i told her all the buses chris, found out for her she can catch an express bus from chalmers st as it's an event day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts