What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Coach
Best : Awsome party, got to spend the night with Stace :) , remained completly sober, got to watch one of my mates chuck all over themself...
Had a great swim at the beach at about 8.30 thismornin! In the rain and all... was refreshing!

Worst : tired as...

Skye

Juniors
Best: Had a great weekend. Finally feels like it's summer!!

Worst: Tired and there's stuff on my bed that I couldn't be bothered moving... where's my maid? "MMMMMMMMUUUUUUMMMMM" :p

fosie

Juniors
Best: thought of something better...seeing my little 2 yr old cousin having fun with my maraca key-ring.

Worst: My cousin ended up in hospital this morning cuz he fell and hit his head on concrete steps and doctors think he might have a blood clot in his brain but he got discharged in the arvo.

Alex28

Coach
Best - All my xmas shopping is done, got to play some golf.

Worst - "The Secret of My Success" is on and I appear to be enjoying it...that appears kinda sad...

Skye

Juniors
Best: Shopping and good company! (Happy Birthday Garden Fairy!)

Worst: bloody riots are infuriating me!

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: it's my 21st birthday! Had an awesome weekend and party/s (much to my surprise, I wasn't looking forward to it), spent much time laughing and drinking! Woke up this morning to find a poster stuck on the wall opposite my bedroom door with baby photos around it, reading "You are now 21" with a picture of Clint Newton on it. My little brothers are so sweet! Spent today shopping in the city with Skye, completely finished getting all my Christmas gifts, and bought myself a few presents. Arrived home to find my room cleaned by my brother, and that we're going out to dinner.

WORST: Got completely toasted at the beach yesterday, my back and shoulders are red raw and really sore...

les norton

First Grade
CJG 182 said:
Good luck les hope everything goes well :)

Cheers :D
(for yesterday)

Best - Kicked my son's arse in hand ball....me...dunce...NEVER MWhahahaha

Worst - ummm...not alot. Money I transfered didnt go in til today so couldnt get my summer loving bbq

northey

First Grade
BEST: going to gym tonight! haven't been for a week! :( so i am looking forward to going!!!

WORST: my sun burn still hurts and it is so sore and red!!

northey

First Grade
ANOTHER BEST: caught up with my mate, and he is coming to syd next month before he goes to the states. SO when he comes to syd we are going to catch up YAY!! excited!!!

BEST - nothing.

WORST - where do I start? My best mate's wife is in hospital, and the doctors don't have a f***ing clue what's wrong with her. Half of my mates live in what appears to be the new world capital of racist violence and bogan behaviour. I've got mates fighting with other mates about all this sh!t that's going on, and there's bugger-all I can do to stop them. I feel like the country that I love is tearing apart at the seams. Needless to say, life is giving me the sh!ts bad at the moment. I just hope when I wake up tomorrow, a better day has dawned for us all.

Parki

Bench
BEST - nothing.

WORST - where do I start? My best mate's wife is in hospital, and the doctors don't have a f***ing clue what's wrong with her. Half of my mates live in what appears to be the new world capital of racist violence and bogan behaviour. I've got mates fighting with other mates about all this sh!t that's going on, and there's bugger-all I can do to stop them. I feel like the country that I love is tearing apart at the seams. Needless to say, life is giving me the sh!ts bad at the moment. I just hope when I wake up tomorrow, a better day has dawned for us all.

here here..... four days ago we were all mates, now were all enemies divided by race? give me a f**ken break.... this isnt 1962. Seriously, some people need to grow the f**k up.

PrideKnight

Bench
Parki said:
here here..... four days ago we were all mates, now were all enemies divided by race? give me a f**ken break.... this isnt 1962. Seriously, some people need to grow the f**k up.
i hope your not talkin bout me there sparks, coz that aint "enemies divided by race" thats "enemies decided by bandwagoners shooting thier mouth off"

PrideKnight

Bench
Charley9 said:
I'm scared to go to Green Day tomorrow.

and i say unto thee again, that lets them win.

when people are scared to live thier normal lives, we lose the freedoms our forefathers fought for

go to greenday and have a blast

celebrate new years in the city

do whatever you normally do and above all

enojy doing it!!!!!!!!

Charley9

Bench
PrideKnight said:
and i say unto thee again, that lets them win.

when people are scared to live thier normal lives, we lose the freedoms our forefathers fought for

go to greenday and have a blast

celebrate new years in the city

do whatever you normally do and above all

enojy doing it!!!!!!!!

i Know, and i will! But tell me you wouldn't be just a little little bit nervous being an arab girl right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts