What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: just went chrissy light looking with my brother and sister, got my last assessment task out of the way and only one more day of school left
worst: still got one more to go and i bet the teachers will be mean and give me lots of holiday work!

Charley9

Bench
Best: Just got back from Green Day. I am sunburnt, dehydrated and i have no voice, but i couldn't be happier. Truly one of the most amazing live shows i have ever seen and probably will ever see. Green Day are phenominal live and every song they sang had a special meaning to me, since i have loved them since year 7. That's 11 years! I couldn't possibly love them any more after tonight. And I saw shooting star during my favourite song :D

NC

Juniors
les norton said:
Sounds like you have had a rough time NC...days like that just suck.

I know it sounds like a complete w@nk but its true what they say about tomorrow being better...I have heard a million people say that to me in the last couple of months.

I hope you smile more tomorrow.
Thankyou Les! And I am smiling more today :D

Best: It's nice outside!

Worst: There's hardly anything to eat at home and I am starving! :(

NC

Juniors
Charley9 said:
Best: Just got back from Green Day. I am sunburnt, dehydrated and i have no voice, but i couldn't be happier. Truly one of the most amazing live shows i have ever seen and probably will ever see. Green Day are phenominal live and every song they sang had a special meaning to me, since i have loved them since year 7. That's 11 years! I couldn't possibly love them any more after tonight. And I saw shooting star during my favourite song :D
I soooooooo badly wanted to go yesterday but none of my friends even like Green Day :( But I heard some of the songs on the radio and it sounded awesome. How were My Chemical Romance and Jimmy Eat World?

Charley9

Bench
NC said:
I soooooooo badly wanted to go yesterday but none of my friends even like Green Day :( But I heard some of the songs on the radio and it sounded awesome. How were My Chemical Romance and Jimmy Eat World?

My brother didn't like green day either and the second the concert finished he said "give me all your green day cd's and the one's you don't have, go buy them!" lol!

Jimmy And My Chem were awsome too, but it just wasn't the right venue for them. There wasn't enough people there yet, but they were still fantastic. I wish I had gotten tix to the seperate MCR show at Sydney Uni and i wish JEW did a seperate show. It was awsome though. I'll never forget it.

Charley9

Bench
yeah they're an awsome band and they're really good live, it just wasn't the right venue for them. And they only played for half an hour, it felt like they were only on for 5mins, but that's just because i love them and wished they were one for like 2 hours hahaha :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I saw King Kong last night.... it was really good, but very sad.

WORST: MY car's air con is gone and it looks like it has an oil leak.

astrogirl

First Grade
Ah! Cars can be so much trouble. I sympathise with you bedsy...

My car wouldn't start on Tuesday and it needed a new fuel pump :(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: last day of school for like 5 weeks!!! yay and going xmas shopping tomorrow at paraamatta with my sister
worst: news that there are gonna be huge fights and stuff down here this weekend the police came to warn our school and buisniesses in the area and there was a fight at school about it. i hate all this

Skye

Juniors
Best: I passed my second semester of uni INCLUDING ANATOMY!!! Had a good chat with a friend and it's glorious outside!

Worst: I have $3 to spend til next week, other than Christmas shopping and pancake money (have my priorities in order!).

Best in advance: I'm going to the Rocks markets with a friend. Love the moonlight markets :D And then... pancakes on the rocks... mmmm chocolate delights!!!

Stranger

Coach
Best : Won oztag! boo yeah! 5-4 same score as the GF last year verse the same team :D, Scored a try aswell! :)

Worst : Attempted a dive tag and have a dirt rash on my ass as a result... missed the tag aswell... grrr...

fosie

Juniors
Charley9 said:

I went last night too and couldn't agree more with you. It has made my year!....I'll be on a high for the remainder of the year now. So so so good.

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: Just had a relaxing two week holiday in Tasmania... which meant seeing as we were staying with Mikaylah's grandparents I didn't have to do too much in regards to looking after her as they were more than happy to do it.

Worst: It now means that I am back to work in 4 days :(

*melliez*

Juniors
She is soooooooo adorably cute... She does nothing but smile and make sounds all bloody day, I am going to miss her so much while I am at work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts