What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley9

Bench
Best- i am making, quite possibly the best dinner ever tonight! I am making tandoori lamb cutlets with steamed green veggies and mashed potato. How excited am i?

Worst- Muggy and hot and i feel i need to shower every 7 minutes.

NC

Juniors
Oohhhh Charley, mind if I come over for dinner tonite? :p

Best: nothing :S
Worst: everyone won't stop going on about the damn HSC results!!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: went shopping at parra with my sister, saw sophie :D and got some chrissy presents for friends
worst: im quite tired and i gotta clean my room cos ive got ppl coming over on sunday

NC

Juniors
Stranger said:
So... howd the HSC go?
I managed to pass everything, but in saying that, I still didn't do all that well. But, in all honesty, I expected it.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: I have tomorrow off and my copy of 'Swingers' arrived today

WORST: Worked a four hour shift today that did not have a single 'gap' between customers. Just person after person from when I arrived until when I left

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: carols tonight
worst: i jsut nearly got attacked by a snake in my pool. i was in the deep end looking up at the sky cos it was raining and then this thing came like less than 5 cm from my face with its mouth open luckily i saw it and moved away as quickly as possilble but i had to swim to the other end and it tried to follow me omg that was so scary im still shaking. ive never swum so quickly in my life

astrogirl

First Grade
Have fun at carols tkr!

Best: Going to the races soon, and will be frocking up for that. Cute boy will be picking me up shortly so I'd better get ready!

Worst: Still feeling a bit hungover...

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a nice relaxing day, got my ipod all set up & chucked out the old mp3 player. Only a week too before I'm on leave for a week and a bit!

Worst: It's Monday tomorrow, yuck!

Risa

Bench
MrCharisma said:
Did you actually throw out your old mp3 player Risa?

Yep I did, because it had tape on it because it couldn't actually shut properly, then this week the headphones pretty much died on me, would only work out of one ear.

Risa

Bench
MrCharisma said:
Spewing....

My little brother wants an MP3 player and I was going to say I'd buy it off you....

Daym, I would have just given it to you as well. Sorry bout that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts