What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

NC

Juniors
Best: It's a lovely day outside! :D

Worst: It's boring, and some d*ckhead woke me up at 6am :x

BEST - going to the beach this arvo and then to a nice beachside pub for a few Christmas beers and a feed with a couple of mates.

WORST - last time I'll see one of said mates for a month as he's off to America on Boxing Day.

Stranger

Coach
Best : HOLIDAY HOLIDAY *dances* Bah who am i kidding, ive been on hoils since last thurs :p, Ummm, Finally finished meds after a fair few months, and im starting to become happy again!

Worst : Its gonna be stinkin hot today!

Parki

Bench
best: went to the beach
worst: f**ken benny screwed me out of immunity in survivor, now i have to fight to save my hide

Skye

Juniors
thanks Ben... will pay you later ;)

Best: Sunbaking, pool and hot builders across the road and Christmas is gaining on us! Got Canadian lollies that are really delicious! And I don't have to share!

Worst: I got bored by myself... but had a chat with some friends on the phone. Kept me entertained and up to date with gossip and going ons... (no really a worst, but the boredom was!) Oh, and all the twizzlers are eaten :( Bloody dad!

northey

First Grade
Best : went to the beach!!! YAY!!!!! and got a wonderful xmas present!

WORST: the first time i was picked up by a person we went to the beach with, they picked me up and made me go in the water, when i wasn't ready to... i ended up loosing my bikini top LOL.. but luckly i managed to get it back and slip it back on!
and then that person picked me up again and dumped me into the water, everyone was laughing at me! it wasn't funny!!!

Risa

Bench
Best: 2 more days till I'm on holidays, can't wait!

Worst: It's pretty hot and I had a crap day at work. I was in a real mood today and almost snapped at my supervisor lol. You know when you are busy and people keep coming up to you? She just stands there and I'm like hello, work to do!

fosie

Juniors
Best: I saw my primary crushee today hehehehe

Worst: I sound like a man!! I have a dry cough and my voice is all over the place.

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: Had a wicked gym session
Worst: Had to work 9am-7pm

Weird: Got talking to my ex-girlfriends parents. The dad goes "Now you're back in Newcastle, you should take Katelyn out sometime"

Bah!

strewth_mate

Bench
Best: Got called into work for today and tomorrow, plus assured work on Boxing Day races :D

Worst: Was in the middle of Christmas shopping when I got the call... not much time left to shop and I don't want to be doing it on Christmas Eve...

fosie

Juniors
Best: I got to see my friends! and saw Ben and Stace.

Worst: Tired from spending the day with a shopoholic friend.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a good day, spent it with benny and my mates and we got a santa photo! and i posted a letter to santa saying i want a private jet for chrissy :lol: hope he gets it in time! hehehehe

worst: saying goodbye to another exchange student who had to go home :(

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: Finished my christmas shopping and went for an 8am jog
Worst: Worked til 9pm and my wallet is getting empty

Johns Magic

Referee
Worst: Got a sh*tty haircut, it's too short. It'll be good in a week or two though.
Best: Bought an awesome shirt. I'm in love...

Charley9

Bench
Best: Pancakes with syrup and bacon for breakfast! Oh my god! I love Christmas breakfasts in the city!!

Worst: Worst?? At christmas??? Pfffff

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: I get paid for this week and last week today because the office is closing down and General Pants co. at Erina have told me what's going on special on Boxing Day so I can get 50% off items :D

Worst: I'm working til midnight tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.