What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley9

Bench
Best- Back at work with my friends an hopefully I see my handsome mate today :D

Worst- My Boss..she's not even in yet and she's giving me the Sh**s!!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had my friends over for a chrissy party last night and its me and bennys 6 months anniversary :D and i have all of my chrissy shopping out of the way thank god!
worst: everyones just gone home :( and im really tired so i think ill go sleep in a sec

northey

First Grade
BEST: i have managed to draw 3 pics in the last 2 days! i haven't done much drwaing this year. i did one of my friend and me, and then none. so i haven't done many this year and over the last 2 days i have done 3 pics! There are 2 of this guy, and the first one i did yesterday and i wasn't too happy, so it ended up being really dark and spooky. But when my mu saw it she thought it was the best i have done all year, cause i have been doing some drawing, but i didn't like them so i ripped them up. and then the 2nd one i did today was of the same guy, and it isn't as dark, cause i am happy.

WORST: nothing!

Charley9

Bench
Best- I saw my boy today, he so sweet how annoying.

Worst- Umm...not much...i gues si'm pretty bored right now...and JJ has me in suspense! I'm dying here you don't understand!

lucky7

Juniors
Best- Finished work at 11.30 and the kiddies are cute and excited about chrissie
Worst- Stupid males (no offence guys but this one is pretty stupid),who come and flaunt their new gf in your face. I dont want him and breaking up with him was the best thing to happen but why did i feel like i wanted to smash her face in right there and then?

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: it's the week leading up to Christmas!!!

Worst: I know I'm exhausted but I don't think I can sleep yet. Spent the evening tutoring my cousin - I seriously have not worked my brain that hard in ages!

Best: 3 days including today then 2 weeks off.

Worst: Sharp pains in neck must have slept awkwardly and just got blasted for a f**k up I made y'day.

Charley9

Bench
Best- I have photos of my boy from the christmas party :D And i have my coconut tea!

Worst- being at work and not at the beach on this fabulous day

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a 12 hr sleep and its 5 sleeps till chrissy!!!!!! and prob going for adrive with my friend to look at lights tonight yay
worst: nothing much really

northey

First Grade
Best: did another drawing and it aint quite finished, but it is looking good!!! Getting ready to go to the beach tomorrow!!!

WORST: nothing!!

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I've found out a more formal date for my big move to Newcastle, closer than I thought, but hopefully I'll be able to get organised soon.

Worst: Fell asleep between work in the morning and afternoon, and woke up feeling all yuck and fuzzy headed...haven't been able to get out of that frame of mind all day...

Jedda

Juniors
Best - got the last of my christmas shopping completed and made a large payment on my car.

Worst - had a couple of drinks at the work chrissie lunch and spent the afternoon feeling tipsy. Stupid car is making "repair me now" noises and could possibly suck away my christmas bonus.

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: Didn't work today and had a wicked gym session
Worst: Now feeling sore from the gym and had to do shizzle around the house

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a work Christmas lunch at the pub today..it was really good! Only 3 more days till I'm on leave till after New Years public holiday yay!

Worst: So full still, couldn't eat much dinner lol.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Last day of work and I got up at 8am feeling refreshed

WORST: Had to pay $108 off a laybuy for my sister because she's broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts