What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: I am finished work for the year...

Worst: Even though I'm finished it looks like I have to sit her doing nothing till 2pm!!!

Risa

Bench
Best: Got a payrise, and it's more than last year so I'm really happy about that. It starts 1 January, yay, and we get our $1,000 bonuses in February. Also another best is I'm finished work for the year. And it's my Birthday next Thursday. Nothing can be bad today! Plus also picked up some goodies at work, they were handing out all these gift samples, got lots of really nice stuff! They gave us free blocks of chocolate as well. Gotta love working in the office of a Travel Retail firm!

Worst: Bah...nothing!

Skye

Juniors
Best: I'm alive... it's Christmas and the weather is great!

Worst: loooonnnngggg day at work (9am-2pm then 2:30-4:30 and 8pm-2am tomorrow!) But the last is a babysitting type job, so I can vege infront of the tv the majority of the time *hopes there are no hyperactive kids like last time*

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Finished work early, christmas do at work, got Crownies from the boss, Jake seeing santa tonight, chinese for tea, no work for 4 days, got a kiss from my scottish customer when I gave her some chocolates.

Worst: Pop will be in hospital for christmas, not really looking forward to the in-laws lunch this year.

northey

First Grade
BEST: been away for a few days with my cousin. we went witch hunting and almost got caught!! lol the lady yelled if you take them i will call the police! i just got home from work!! finally got some shifts!!

WORST: it was so hot at work cause the pizza oven was on, so i hid in the cool room LOL

strewth_mate

Bench
Best: Very physical day at work, plus got to tool around in the golf cart around the grounds :D

Worst: Gonna be sore in the morning

Risa

Bench
Best: I slept HEAPS last night, about 10 hours, and I feel really good for it today.

Worst: It's so frigging hot already that I haven't even gotten out of my pjs lol.

NC

Juniors
Best: Rather lazy day, had a couple of naps, and also did some last minute christmas shopping but ended up buying myself stuff :whistle

Worst: It's so BORING!! :sleeper:

Risa

Bench
I think I saw you in Erina on Monday Magro, at the Foxtel thing. You were busy and I was in a hurry so I didn't say hi, sorry snobby me lol.

Best: Saw King Kong today, loved it!

Worst: I still have this headache that's been lingering for most of the day. Also my NYE plans haven't been finalised, gotta work on that one a bit more and sort things out, gotta see what a close friend is doing.

MrCharisma

Bench
Risa said:
I think I saw you in Erina on Monday Magro, at the Foxtel thing. You were busy and I was in a hurry so I didn't say hi, sorry snobby me lol.

Best: Saw King Kong today, loved it!

Worst: I still have this headache that's been lingering for most of the day. Also my NYE plans haven't been finalised, gotta work on that one a bit more and sort things out, gotta see what a close friend is doing.

Yah that was me.... funny story cause I got there late, left early and pretty much shopped the entire 5-6hrs... so you must have caught me on a lucky spot.

I know what you are doing on NY's btw... you are coming to Parki's event

Risa

Bench
MrCharisma said:
Yah that was me.... funny story cause I got there late, left early and pretty much shopped the entire 5-6hrs... so you must have caught me on a lucky spot.

I know what you are doing on NY's btw... you are coming to Parki's event

LOL, it was pretty hectic at that place Monday. I got there at like 8.30 so I wouldn't have to fight for a park. Shopping for 5-6 hours, weird for a male lol.

I'll see, seriously, I haven't seen my good friend in yonks. It should all be sorted tomorrow hopefully! Have had too much other stuff on lately to even think about it yet lol. Want to get over my birthday first, yay it's almost Thursday!

MrCharisma

Bench
Fully... well I say bring your friends (as long as they are girls. I don't want more dudes) but it shall be a fun night.... Emma and my missus Nikki (I'm not sure if you've met her yet) will be there... plus maybe more chicks... and more importantly... I'll be there... as will Randell...

Erina was insane... I was about to snap and kill the next person who walked on my kiok.

Risa

Bench
Best: It's My Birthday, going out for lunch and that! Had a great time at Skye's yesterday, shame I couldn't go swimming daymit!

Worst: I'm older, lol.

lucky7

Juniors
Best: Got a new Laptop today :) yay finally got my own computer
Worst: Now have to pay for the thing and work is not looking to kindly on me at the moment due to the fact that i am not a cheap 15 yo

the_knights_rule

First Grade
lol i know the feeling lucky7 ont eh work situation. they always give my shifts awayto 15 yr olds! booo

best: got a new dress to wear for NYE
worst: stupid travel agents and plenty of other things

Charley9

Bench
Best: Last day of work and we get to finish ealry today! WOO HOO!!! And i just hear dthat My Chemical Romance is gonna have a DVD early next year :D double woo hoo!

Worst: Have seen my boy in 7 days and soon it will be 8 and then 9 and then 10...

Status
Not open for further replies.