What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risa

Bench
Best: Am able to take the day after Australia day off so I'll have a 4 day weekend soon yay!

Worst: Back to work today, was tired and am over the smell of bushfire smoke - it's driving my nose crazy!

Charley9

Bench
Best- Tried out some top new recipes for my family for dinner tonight and they turned out deeee-vine! I am so full though...i'm never eating again...until tomorrow.

Worst- nothing really. Had a nice day and feel pretty good.

Sorry to hear about your losses B-Dos. Hope they catch the b@stards that did it and string them up on your clothes line for a while!

BEST - Taking off tomorrow for three days in beautiful Coffs Harbour. Looking forward to it!

WORST - No worst today!

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Was hot walking to work this morning

BEST: Had a nice day - worked, had a good lunch, and saw The Chronicles of Narnia

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: ive finally found a place that will take me and my friends for schoolies!!! and its a really nice place too. im so happy cos we have spent ages trying to find somewhere that will take us and had to put up with so many unhelpful travel agents so i decided i would just try booking it all myself and it worked out way better. and i also booked a driving lesson for friday cos ive been meaning to do that for ages but ive been so lazy.

worst: nothing really apart from the fact that im broke! but i get payed sometime today so its all good and i did a bit of cleaning for some extra money.

Charley9

Bench
I hear yay brother...hope you're ok though.

Best- Nothing
Worst- I didn't see my boy, work sucked, we got chinese food for dinner and it was vile, and i feel like a loser.

I could use a beer...

Skye

Juniors
Offers Charley a beer from her dad's bar stash *shhh, no one will ever know* hope you feel better Charley! I hate those days :(

Then offers Stranger a coke... and some maccas (or a ride to the fast food outlet of his choice) cos he's underage :p

Best: Bushwalk with a firie and the clients. It was an awesome walk... and a few quite worthwhile views ;)

Worst: Sore throat! :(

Stranger

Coach
Thanks Skye! ill take you up on that ride :p :lol:

Best : Had a shopping spree and bought clothes :D

Worst : Im broke, and i dont care :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Fairly lazy day - only four hours of work

WORST: Trying to decide where I'm going to live after the current lease I'm under runs out. Don't want to make the same mistakes I did this year.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: I don't know if I have ever been this happy before - probably not :D

Worst: Work is proving to be difficult already. Not a great start to 2006...

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Spotted IanG walking along the street at Jesmond.

Worst: How could the day be bad after seeing the G?

Stranger

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
Best: Spotted IanG walking along the street at Jesmond.

Worst: How could the day be bad after seeing the G?

I think you answered your own question there Gene :p

:lol:

Risa

Bench
Best: The week is almost over already!

Worst: My sister had a miscarriage this morning. She was almost 12 weeks as well, and they said that she has been carrying nothing since 7 weeks. :( I just really feel for her at the moment.

Risa

Bench
I'm just hoping that for her sake she will treat this as something that just wasn't meant to be this time and be able to try again soon.

Thanks astrogirl :)

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: Work is finished
Worst: Had to start work at 9am at Erina

Risa that is horrible.... I don't know what to say :s

Risa

Bench
Thanks, but I'm fine, really. I mean I'm keeping a positive outlook, and hopefully she will be alright soon. I'm more worried about her than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts