What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Still on holidays :D

Worst: For some reason I'm struggling with the heat! Must have gotten used to air conditioning... Also I wish I were still in Newcastle - I had the best time back home at Christmas this year!!!

RABK

Referee
Best: Party Tonight!!!

Worst: I'm working again, about to head off. 18 of the past 20 days... :(

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Had the family around for a bbq, going out to see the fireworks in about 10 mins.

Worst: Broke a tooth and now it's killing me!

Risa

Bench
Best: I got home okay

Worst: There are fires just up the hill near us - moving the other way but it is smoky as. There's also another fire near Woy Woy. Plus it's f**king hot as!

BEST - had a fantastic NYE with mates. Plenty of beers destroyed, laughs had, tales told, and songs sung. What more could one ask for?

WORST - tired, hot and hungover!

les norton

First Grade
Best - first day of holidays i just stayed in and veged...ahhhh thats the life

Worst - i have to get up and cook dinner.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Just got Need For Speed Most Wanted:Black Edition!

Worst: Work, I can't eat due to my tooth and the earliest appointment I can get is on friday morning.

B-dos

Referee
Best: Not too much really because...

Worst: Yesterday my house was broken into while i was out for the day. I have only lived there for 6 days. The b@stards stole approx $9,000 worth of stuff. :(

MrCharisma

Bench
Man that sucks B-dos... my worst isn't going to song close to as bad as yours

Best: *shrugs*
Worst: Had to mow the lawn

B-dos

Referee
Yeah thanks guys. Its very harsh. Im getting over it. My poor GF is shattered though and is bloody distraught over the whole thing. All i can say is thank god for insurance.

MrCharisma

Bench
I was going to ask if you had insurance... you might lose some memories but at least you aren't really out of pocket

B-dos

Referee
Yeah thats true. I only have a cover note at this stage though (which lasts 2 weeks) because like i said, i only moved in 6 days ago. That will make things a little more difficult becuase the insurance company digs a little deeper and is a little more sus on the whole thing in situations like these. Im pretty confident it will all be cool though.

Other problem is proving that i actually owned the things that were stolen. Some of the stuff was purchased 2nd hand etc so i have no real evidence at all. So theres a tip for you guys, make sure you take photos of all your stuff because at times like these they will prove very handy.

Skye

Juniors
That sucks majorly B-Dos! Hope it all works out and karma comes to those who took your stuff!

We were broken into after coming back from my first National Championships... they took the video camera before we could put the footage of the holiday and my skate onto a video and also took the still camera. Sucks severely when something like that happens! We got everything back cos they sold it to cash converters and dad had all the serial numbers (thank god for ocd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts