What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Hurt my leg on Wednesday night and can't work today because of it

BEST: I've got 'Resident Evil 4', 'The Warriors', and 'Ricky Ponting Cricket 2005' to play

northey

First Grade
BEST: had an interview on the northern beaches yesterday and i didn't get lost. but i did get home at like 10:30 cause the interview was at 5:30. :) but i didn't get lost!!! that is the main thing! and i got a job out of it!!!! YAY!!!

and today when i went shopping i went to bakers delight and saw the guy that always serves me, he is hot LOL... and so sweet! it was so packed in there today and he stoped what he was doing, just to serve me! YAY

WORST: bit tired from all the traveling yesterday

Parki

Bench
best: its saturday, im officially free of woolworths, and im starting a new job next week, which makes me happy

worst: feeling a bit down, going to go down to the beach and sit for a while

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a relaxing day so far, and just got asked to change to a later shift tomorrow

WORST: My foot is still sore so I guess seeing a doctor is in order

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: I'm so happy now that I've moved into my new place! Now my boy and I live within walking distance from each other. And he's more and more beautiful every day.

Worst: All the cleaning I have had to do. I also need a lot more furniture! Oh and being at work today - not a good start to the Chinese New Year...

Risa

Bench
Best: Finally washed the car today, it was getting very dirty lol. Cleaned inside and out. Didn't do too much else, slept in, went to the shops then got some dvds to watch.

Worst: My 4 day weekend is almost over, back to work tomorrow and a nasty 5.30am wake up call.

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: Finished work for the week and now have two relaxing days of gym and walking around the house in my boxers :D

Worst: Other then I didn't get a weekend?

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: got to spend the last few days with ben and got to see most of my friends at a party last night

worst: a few things went wrong at the party, tears were cried and yeah not so great and im really exhausted after two late nights and not as much sleep as im meant to be getting so im feeling not so great

RABK

Referee
Best: Making up with a couple of good friends, speaking to cathy and hearing how happy she is, and realising i have a friend who is always there for me, they know who they are.

Worst: Mmmm, back to work tomorrow.

Charley9

Bench
Best- I'm actually very happy to be back a work today! hooray for work.

Worst- My boss undoubtedly piss me off today.

les norton

First Grade
Best - I dont yet...leave it with me.

Worst - some w@nker at centrelink spoke to my like im a complete bloody moron, he was a sexist old bastard and I could do his job with my eyes closed.
He told me that i have to go for a interview at a job placement place...regardless of the fact that I have a permanant part time job and am doing my honours at uni. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh what an arsehole!!!

astrogirl

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
Best: Making up with a couple of good friends, speaking to cathy and hearing how happy she is, and realising i have a friend who is always there for me, they know who they are.

Oh thanks Jamie :D I am so happy I don't know how to express how happy I am :D

Just about everything is working out for me at the moment - family, home, my gorgeous lovely boy...

:D :) :D

garden fairy

Juniors
Worst - some w@nker at centrelink spoke to my like im a complete bloody moron, he was a sexist old bastard and I could do his job with my eyes closed.

Hey Les, SNAP! The similarities between us are just getting creepy...

Worst: Spent 30 minutes listening to Greensleaves whilst trying to sort out my info with Centrelink...found out I may only have 18 months of Youth Allowance left as a punishment for wasting time at uni.

I also found myself the inadvertant centre of the work rumour mill because one of the new guys is following me around like a love-sick puppy. He's a really nice guy, and yes, it was flattering, but on hearing that everyone knew, I ended up being nastier than what is my character...oh, the guilt :doubt:

Best: There's only 4 more days till the weekend, 9 more days till I finish work (I'm happy about the finishing of work for a week, not the fact I'm actually leaving), and I managed to get through an entire day without trying to kill someone. Oooh! And I got some photos of my kitten printed out *sigh* I miss her.

Parki

Bench
best: its monday, and for the first time in a long time i dont have to work, im happy... though very very BORED..... looking forward to tomorrow

worst: not as good a cook as i thought i was, my burnt chicken neopolitana and chips for dinner is not looking very appetising

Risa

Bench
Best: It's the end of the day! I hate Mondays lol.

Worst: Waking up at 5.30am after 4 days of waking up at 9.30 (lazy me lol). That was majorly hard! It being Monday as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts