What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risa

Bench
Best: I woke up feeling awake and full of energy again, must have been having a bad week last week. Had a good day overall.

Worst: When I was turning right at a roundabout near the carpark, I looked to my right and saw this big huntsman on my window. It scared the absolute crap out of me!!!! I freaked parked the car and refused to get out of the driver side so I crawled over to the passenger side door, got out and then saw it crawling underneath the crack and going into the car. I was shaking lol (I absolutely hate spiders!). Dad came (he parks next to me thankfully) and I told him and he got his friend to get rid of it. Not a good start to the day lol, mind you this was at 6.15am!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had swimming carnival so that meant lying around and then i came home at 12

worst: trying to find shorts that fit cos all my current ones just fall off me cos i lost bout 6-7kg since ive been sick.... although that could be good i could make my mum buy me new stuff hehe

fosie

Juniors
Best: i found out today that DEEP PURPLE are coming to Sydney!!!!!!!!!

Worst: spending about a double lesson trying to open my music work on Siberlius from Finale Notepad that got me pissed.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Pay is in and I got to watch House. Hugh Laurie is my non-sexual man crush

WORST: Still looking for a place to move to after this one

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Last night I got a great night's sleep :D and I had some time to spend to make my apartment more like home! The fact that furniture is arriving tomorrow helps as well!

Worst: Nothing! And hoping it stays that way!

northey

First Grade
Woah.. thats pretty awesome!

My sister is in love with that show, maybe she'll know who you are..

Have you been with the show for long?

And one more thing...

any chance of a signed bikini pic of Tahyna?

On second thoughts.. why not all the women?

oh... umm, its for my sister... of course..

hahahah, yeah sure it is for you!

i should be there next week again and should be doing home and away next week. it is really good pay, you know, just hanging out on the beach all day lol. there is a whole new cast this season, only original cast member is fiona who plays fly.

les norton

First Grade
Best - Im busy planning the weekend around my munch...who turns 7 tomorrow!!! :D
I can't believe my baby is 7....i think im going to cry. He has a huge weekend planned. His dad and I are taking him to sizzlers and time zone on friday night (his choice of course!). The saturday I am taking him and his mates to laser force...I am so excited. I am going to whoop their little 7 yr old butts...kill em' all!! Mwhahahahahahaha. Then family bbq on sunday...What a spoilt little bugger!

Worst - my baby is growing up.

The Devil

Bench
northey said:
hahahah, yeah sure it is for you!

i should be there next week again and should be doing home and away next week. it is really good pay, you know, just hanging out on the beach all day lol. there is a whole new cast this season, only original cast member is fiona who plays fly.

Hahaha of course :D

So what is it you actually do? Like some kind of full-time extra or something?

That sounds pretty cool, reckon you can get me the same position? :p

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: No work today!

WORST: Have spent today (so far) calling housemates and landlords trying to organise rent, get bills paid, and get the toilet fixed (again)

northey

First Grade
Hahaha of course

So what is it you actually do? Like some kind of full-time extra or something?

That sounds pretty cool, reckon you can get me the same position?

yeah that is about it, a full time extra, it is really cool. you get people dressing you, get to try on different outfits, get to sit on the beach all day, meet new people etc etc

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Finally got some ink done today. Wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be.

Worst: Had to put my holidays back by two months!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: no school today cos we went to wollongong uni for a 'discovery day'

worst: walked into a class that hadnt finished and i wasnt meant to be in with everyone laughing at me DOH! :lol:

strewth_mate

Bench
BEST - Going to Byron Bay tomorrow for a week with a bunch of fellas from uni

WORST - Late night working tonight, early start to driving tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.