What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

Juniors
Best: Lazy day! Meeting up with a friend I havent seen for ages for a gossip session and lunch, working for 2hrs (more gossip with a friend), Melbourne trip organised for next weekend (jam packed full of fun) then getting dressed up to go out to the CBH for a BIG ONE!

Worst: Can't think of anything really...

northey

First Grade
DeviL9 said:
Wow.. how'd you land yourself a plum job like that?

umm what happened, was this agent rang me and said we woild really like you at our agency, so i went and auditioned, she loved me, so i got a new agent. Then i rang her up last week to find out what time she wanted me there on saturday for photos, and she just said, you wanna make some easy money and spend the day on the beach. i agreed, and she got me on the show. actually that reminds me, i need to ring her lol...

The Devil

Bench
So how did they know that they wanted you at their agency? Did you have previous auditioning/acting experience before?

northey

First Grade
DeviL9 said:
So how did they know that they wanted you at their agency? Did you have previous auditioning/acting experience before?

umm well my contract with my previous agent was about to run out, and i ddin't want to stay with them any more, so i just put out my resume late last year when all the take ins where happening. she called me and said hey, would you like to come audition and have an interview we would like you at our agency.. so yeah.... i have done heaps of acting training and theatre

Stranger

Coach
Best : Weekend, and going for some tennis.. *shudders* yeah going to play some tennis tonight with a few mates.

Worst : Buggered... but yeah well... what can ya do..

Risa

Bench
Best: Last night Lisa and I started discussing our Townsville trip in August (going to see the boys play of course, and a holiday around). I'm getting excited now!

Worst: Nothing, it's Friday!

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: My tattoo looks really cool and everyone likes the look of it, Jake and I had a really good afternoon together.

Worst: Some peoples pettiness and ignorance never ceases to amaze me. I don't know why I bother some times!

fosie

Juniors
Best: Finally finished music composition and finding out there's.....band camp this year!!!!!!! hahahaha

Worst: Feeling dead and mum keeps on going on about watever

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a great party at my friends 18th had so much fun on the jumping castle hehe and it was a surprise party and the look on her face was classic she walked into the room looked stunned then closed the door infront of her lol everyone was liek is she gonan come back inside? hehe

worst: not much really but i feel really exhausted after the party even though i had to come home early cos of this bloody sickness.... i wish it would go away but according to the doc i still got another 3-4 weeks not fair!!

Stranger

Coach
Best : Weekend...

Worst : Tired, got conjunctivitus or however u spell it... eye infection... and my muscles ache..

Jedda

Juniors
Best - starting 2 weeks of holidays, going to see Revenge of the Sith at the open-air movies tonight and going to the Warriors/Raiders trial tomorrow cause I'm in desperate need of a footy fix.

Worst - not having any plans for the holidays and running a bit low on the money front.

Stranger

Coach
Add to my previous Worst.

I had a neck spasim during the tennis game last night, and i think ive pulled a muscle in my neck or somthing :|

Jedda

Juniors
Jeebus Ben, how are you going to get through a full footy season unscathed? Are you sure you're not already signed to the Knights?;-)

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got two days off now and might go out tonight

WORST: My boss forgot to let me go at 2.30pm so I didn't finish work until 3.30pm (Extra hour's pay though, so it 'aint so bad)

Risa

Bench
Best: A good friend and I went to the city to do some shopping. I bought 2 pairs of jeans, 2 tops and a pyjama top.

Worst: My feet are sore lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.