What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: its the weekend and i can sleep as much as i want

worst: i had to work and because my store is stupid and dont wash the uniforms and get more clean ones back to the store i had to either wear a shirt which was 4 sizes too big (and it was huge) or another one that i found in the changerooms which im hoping wasnt someones dirty one but it didnt look worn and then i had to wear someones dirty pants... gross! they never have pants that fit anyone grrr so next time i work im gonna steal a pair that fit and jsut take them home with me to wash for every shift lol

Jedda

Juniors
That's the spirit TKR! I have the same problem with uniforms at work too. Ours are sent away to suposedly professional cleaners and most come back either still dirty or with holes in the crutch of the pants. I've now learnt that if I split them right down the centre seam to the bottom of the leg they don't tend to be sent back and I end up with nice new pants to wear.

Stranger

Coach
Best: Dunno....

Worst: Sunday, ive got 3 essays to write, tomorrows monday, im tired, im hungry and there is no food in the cubbards... :(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Jedda said:
That's the spirit TKR! I have the same problem with uniforms at work too. Ours are sent away to suposedly professional cleaners and most come back either still dirty or with holes in the crutch of the pants. I've now learnt that if I split them right down the centre seam to the bottom of the leg they don't tend to be sent back and I end up with nice new pants to wear.

yeah so many of our shirts come back with missing buttons and a lot fo the pants are ripped at the bottom. its so stupid especailly because they have the same number of pants in each size when all the girls basically wear the same size so there is never enough for everyone so we have to wear the guys pant and then there isnt any for the guys.

best: slept for ages and just had lunch
worst: its sunday which means school tomorrow

Misanthrope

Staff member
New BEST: My housemate Kate convinced Doyle (a mate who has a place with two other mates) to let me move in. So I have a house to move to after this one! It's a fifteen minute walk from EA :)

~bedsy~

First Grade
CWBush said:
New BEST: My housemate Kate convinced Doyle (a mate who has a place with two other mates) to let me move in. So I have a house to move to after this one! It's a fifteen minute walk from EA :)
I miss not living near the stadium anymore :cry:

Misanthrope

Staff member
when do you move in CWB? i hope your new housemates wont mind housing crusaders hehe

Lease in the current dump expires late April (28th, I think) so I can move in to the new dump around then. I daresay you'll find this new place far more accommodating than the last. The three guys I live with don't mind partying, and none of them have work the next morning (Uni students all)

Misanthrope

Staff member
oh sounds excellent!! hope the toilet at this place works haha

I should hope so, there's two of them! :lol:

New WORST: Laura (another housemate) wants to give her room to some weird guy she knows. I've met him once and I don't fancy being around him for extended periods of time.

northey

First Grade
Best: going to lunch with the girls.

Worst: the girls aren't friends with the boys, so i wasn't allowed to invite the boys :(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: just got my hair cut and brought two of my best friends roses for valentines day :D

worst: school photos tomorro.... nooooooooooooooo but my friends and i are gonna try get a 'family photo' together *fingers crossed they let us* hehe

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I had a good day and got some bargins when grocery shopping.

WORST: I still had to spend money and my bond didn't come in.

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: Had an amazing weekend and went to Bulldogs training session today
Worst: Meeh, the train ride home but even then I slept the entire way

Status
Not open for further replies.