What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: ummmmm did have to go to maths today and had a good weekend

worst: i think im getting sick again and i feel like crap.... i really shouldnt have gone out for most of the weekend cos it certainly isnt helping me get any better now i think ive gotten worse and i hate being sick except only having to go to school for half the day is good also i had my first biology lesson of the year..... man i hate it!! i dont think i listened at all... hopefully i will drop it though

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a chance to catch up on sleep after yesterday

WORST: Found out that changing my degree to primary teaching would take an extra year of study and a TAFE course to make up for not having done maths at HSC level

Charley9

Bench
Best- Nice weather! I like it like this :D

Worst- I feel sick in my tummy :( And i wish i wa shome in bed, or shopping at Bondi

Stranger

Coach
Best : Waterpolo tomorrow, and i love this weather

Worst : Not happy, Think im getting sick, tired, no driving thisarvo, got alot of hwork, want to kill somthing/someone

Parki

Bench
best: loving my new job, the people are all friendly, and i managed to get 2 new dvds today, elizabethtown and the family guy movie before they even hit the shelves..

worst: just worked out that i have to learn the store inside out pretty quick, its not so bad, just stressful because it has to be done pretty much straight away... theres so much stuff to learn!!!

The Devil

Bench
northey said:
as in... on the show

Woah.. thats pretty awesome!

My sister is in love with that show, maybe she'll know who you are..

Have you been with the show for long?

And one more thing...

any chance of a signed bikini pic of Tahyna? :D :D

On second thoughts.. why not all the women? :D

oh... umm, its for my sister... of course.. :roll: ;-)

BEST: Not alot, prob the OC is on in 20 mins oh and schools over
WORST: It was really windy and i left my jumper at home:( and i was so cold at school, my teeth hurt from my braces and its just one of those days.. again

The Devil

Bench
OC sucks!!

Best: Aced my job interview and start my new job on monday.

Worst: Found out i COULD have gone and applied for a $600-$800 pw job..

Dammit NC!! :evil:

Ahhh well.. *sigh*

stevo

Juniors
best - finding out i was on the short list for a job i went for on friday
worse - findind out South Africa are not in the ODI finals on my way home:(

CWBush said:
BEST: Had a chance to catch up on sleep after yesterday

WORST: Found out that changing my degree to primary teaching would take an extra year of study and a TAFE course to make up for not having done maths at HSC level

Ah, that's a bugger Bushie. The TAFE course bit doesn't surprise me... in fact, I could have told you that but I assumed you had done HSC maths.

I'd still consider it if I was you. A year isn't a long time in the context of your whole life, and the TAFE course will be p!ss-weak. It'll be worth it to be doing something that you really like at the end of it.

BTW, this isn't a quest to convert the whole world to primary teaching, it's just that I reckon you are made for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts