What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Had fun at the cricket but happy that I made the decision to leave early!

Worst: The light beers at the cricket were TERRIBLE!

Parki

Bench
best: superbowl sunday is finally here

worst: its monday, first day of the week... and i got burnt at the cricket.... that and ed wyatt is the worst commentator on tv

BEST - had a brilliant day at the cricket with some good mates. As a lifelong cricket fan, my first trip to the SCG was a bit of a pilgramage to Mecca for me. I spent about the first half hour I was there just soaking it all up, looking at the famous old Member's and Ladies Stands, and cheering like a lunatic for Adam Gilchrist! Loved it.

WORST - Got to bed at 4am. Got up at 8am. You do the maths.

Stranger

Coach
Best : Mondays over

Worst : Buggered, have a 5 page essay to write for english, which is sh*t cause i dunno what its about...

TooheysNew

Coach
Best: I got new touch shoes. If you only knew how hard it is to buy a size 15 touch shoe you'd understand my joy.

Worst: I've averaged 3.5 hours sleep per night for the last 3 weeks.

les norton

First Grade
Best - Opened Tristans 1st bank account....now he too can enjoy the blood sucking rite of passage

Worst - i feel sick.

astrogirl

First Grade
Dilmah said:
Best: I got new touch shoes. If you only knew how hard it is to buy a size 15 touch shoe you'd understand my joy.

Worst: I've averaged 3.5 hours sleep per night for the last 3 weeks.
Nice work getting touch shoes!

I can't understand how you are still functioning on so little sleep Dilly! You poor thing... I struggle with 5 hours...

The Devil

Bench
Best: I didn't go to work today, and i applied for another job and have an interview tomorrow.

Worst: hmm.. only getting 11 hours sleep? :)

The Devil

Bench
lol well.. yeah

I was in the same position as you Dilly.. averaging 3.5 hours sleep for a few weeks as well.

And i could never seem to sleep in.. but i think i know why now..

But yeah, glad to get some sleep.

You caught up on your sleep yet?

TooheysNew

Coach
We had no internet at our house for the last 4 months, meaning I had no way to pay the bills, meaning 5 part time jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts