What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

NC

Juniors
Best: Been shopping all day! Didn't spend much though, suprise.

Worst: Got up at 8:30am after a really late night. Was supposed to be in Parramatta this morning but that got cancelled which really annoyed me. My sister talks far too much... I'm about ready to cut her tongue off.

les norton

First Grade
Best - positive meeting with supervisor, didnt have to work this morning at all!!!!

Worst - still fighting with cousin, missed the gym, got played by tristan who faked his illness....although did score day off because of it so secretly happy with him...

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: I just got offered a position to write for the Canterbury Bankstown Express to write an article for Round 2's review against the West Tigers and a preview for Rd3 against the Knights

Worst: I have to go to work in 15 min

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: It's nearly the weekend.

WORST: My friend won't be coming to the footy with us. My brother put a Sin City screensaver on my computer, now I have to look at Bruce Willis' ugly face. His only saving grace is that it didn't erase my Pirates of the Caribbean one.

les norton

First Grade
MrCharisma said:
Best: I just got offered a position to write for the Canterbury Bankstown Express to write an article for Round 2's review against the West Tigers and a preview for Rd3 against the Knights

Dude, that rocks!!!
Congrats :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Next week's OC was great (yes, I caved and downloaded it). Taylor Townsend is the shizzle!

WORST: I got a call at 4am from a mate (who was blind) telling me he'd just lost his virginity. That's the second time in my life that a mate has called me immediately after the girl left to inform me of their conquest. Why? Why!?

stevo

Juniors
Best - Got to go to NSW today. My new cars first trip back home (I checked the log book and my car's a Blue!)

Worse - U2 post poning(SP) their tour. I know it is for a good reason and i say good on them for doing it but i still can't help feeling disappointed. I was getting all pumped up for it too:(

Risa

Bench
Best: I have a voice, and quite a bit of a voice now too!

Worst: Didn't go to work coz I've got a cough and was in bed most of the day. Still feeling like death. Joy...

Stranger

Coach
Best : feeling a bit more relaxed after training, got BBALL finals tomorro, getting through alot of work, footyshow tonight.

Worst : Alot still... :(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: went for a drive this arvo, went shopping and was also let off from havign to answer questions in modern history because apparently i looked like i was about to fall asleep so my teacher said he would give me the day off hehe. then he let us watch south park for half the lesson. and tomorrow is friday :D yahoo got a girls night out planned hehe

worst: i jsut had to kill a massive cockroach! eww and ive had really bad hayfever all day which has been very annoying

MrCharisma

Bench
Thanks Kimmo

Best: Made two sales yesterday and got a good wrap from Foxtel head office on my performance over the past year

Worst: I've still got two full days of work to go

BUDERUS

Juniors
Best: Get to go shoppin this afternoon, and i might go 4 a drive as well

Worst: i had to wash my dog twice today

northey

First Grade
BEST: was at channel seven all morning on home and away. tomorrrow is my 18th birthday!

WORST: had to be up at 5 to get to channel seven for a 7am start

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I made my first banner in photoshop.... abit dodgy, but I like it
gobogo.jpg

WORST: I don't have one, footy starts tonight, I did this all by myself, all be it it took me an hr :lol: ... I haven't used photoshop like this in yrs. I'm having fun.

fosie

Juniors
Best: Saw a certain someone down my street today

Worst: Crapped my way through my economics assessment......shucks.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had an awesome weekend thus far. Made some new friends at ANTIOC, saw Newie win today with the Crusade, and had a top after party.

WORST: I've had four hours sleep and I'm a zombie

brendothejet

First Grade
Worst: going to work for a night shift

Best: getting a message at 3 30 from my girl tellnig me she is waiting for me when I get home :D

northey

First Grade
BEST: had a great night last night!!! my 18th was awesome!!!got some really funny photos!

WORST: so tired today

Status
Not open for further replies.