What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: My pay went in

WORST: Inexplicably blue after my flatmate and her friends drank here and went out without so much as an invite to tag along. This from the person who says I need to be more social.

northey

First Grade
BEST: had a great day with my mates at the show.. the best bit was the train ride home

WORST: my tooth still hurts!

Jedda

Juniors
Best - jumped on the scales and have lost another 1.3kg *does a little dance*\\\\:D/

Worst - stupid boss making us hand-unload pallets of stuff for the new unit directly off the truck and being in a mad panic trying to catch up on work not done due to the long weekend.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
northey, benny and i were at the show today too! damm we didnt see ya

best: had a great day with benny at the show

worst: benny wouldnt buy me one of the shetland ponies there.... i dontthink they were on sale but i wanted one :lol:

Jedda

Juniors
Never mind Stacey, I'm sure when he's earning millions playing footy he'll be able to buy you a whole ranch of ponies. :lol:

Risa

Bench
Best: It's Friday tomorrow *yay* and I've got a nice weekend planned.

Worst: I haven't been sleeping well because I've had a bad cough. 5 hours or so a night, not enough for me!

astrogirl

First Grade
WORST: Not enthused about work.

BEST: Had a great evening! Went shopping tonight then went out for cocktails and sashimi - yum! Great company too :D

Risa

Bench
Best: It's finally the weekend! I'm excited about tomorrow :D

Worst: Going to wake up at 8am and see how quickly I can leave...going to be a struggle LOL.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: The weather is getting cooler, and I got another cat. We called him King Kong, his 6yrs old and his massive.

WORST: He eats a truck load, and I have alot of housework to do.

northey

First Grade
northey, benny and i were at the show today too! damm we didnt see ya

hahahaha i so didn't know that!!!!!!!!

we so should have caught up lol damn it!

actually i wasn't in the best of moods, so prob better we didn't lol

NC

Juniors
BEST: Lastnite was my nephew's & his mother's joint 1st & 22nd birthday party. Lots & lots of food, was fun. Shame it was cold. In about an hr I have to be at the sis-in-law's parent's palce for a family lunch. And I'm looking forward to watching the boys play tonite!

WORST: It's so cold!!! ANd I'm so tired & sleepy from lastnite still :( And hungry...

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Residential school so far has been fun. Pleasantly surprised to bump into old friends.

WORST: Going to miss the Knights' game tonight due to the class running until 8.30pm :(

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: You know what, I don't think I have one.

WOST: I burnt my hand on the oven last night while cooking chicken, it hasn't blistered, I think because I ran it under the water for ages, then I put alo vera on it.
Kong (the cat) got outside today and I thought I had lost him :eek: But he was under the house the whole time. Took me forever to get him out.

NC

Juniors
Best: lunch today. Being surrounded by friends & family and eating lots of yummy food! :D My parents finally accepting my plans for the future & are willing to support me.

Worst: boys getting thrashed. Embarassing.

CJG 182

Juniors
Worst: The losss ouch that hurt :(

Best: Recieving a call 20 minutes ago from my older sister in Cali, to tell us she's now Engaged :D

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: Finally out of my sh*thole house and soon move into my unit
Worst: I don't have Foxtel for about a week because it's getting transfered.

northey

First Grade
BEST: finished my uni assignment on Brecht's Mother Courage and her children, did about 40 pages of work on it.. wowa!

WORST: it is so so so so so so cold. like 12 degrees!!! and i went and go the papers from the newsagents and my mate works there, he goes for the storm, so i sent my mum in to go get the papers, i couldn't face my mate :(

Status
Not open for further replies.