What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a really good weekend, spent it with someone who I consider to be pretty spec!

Worst: Having to go to work tomorrow, then have Tuesday off.

CJG 182 said:
Best: Recieving a call 20 minutes ago from my older sister in Cali, to tell us she's now Engaged :D

Congrats to your sister CJC :D

Best: Spent the day with friends and went to a party last night, very fun.
Worst: Slept late last night and had to wake up early today, man was i cranky! Oh and it's cold, yet again.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Having a great weekend so far - go karts yesterday, had friends round for dinner tonight and other stuff in between :D

Worst: Nothing! Got tomorrow off so I am in the middle of another 4 day weekend :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: We have food in the house, and dad's coming tonight to march with my pop tomorrow morning

WORST: I still haven't got around to the house work :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Having a really productive day at res school and am starting to feel more confident about my ability to teach

WORST: Seriously f**ked financially. I have about $300 to pay $150 rent, $50 mowing, whatever carpet cleaning comes to, as well as surviving for a week.

les norton

First Grade
I hear ya chris!!

Best - Having a great time with my mum!! Finding out that my step dad was offered a 1 month on 1 month off overseas gig. so....a). my mum and bro are moving back to brissie...b). my stepdad gets more $$$ for half the work and c). he is actually home half the time.

Worst - Wondering why my ex is ringing me freaking out about me hooking up with some one when he is on a romantic long weekend with his g'friend...What a tosser!!!!

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: Did nothing today, organised my internet connection and made a sale without even going to work

Worst: Ummm... I have no coke in the fridge and this empty bottle of Zero is looking at me. Do I dare drink the last mouthful?

fosie

Juniors
Best: Hehehe i learnt how to park today, hehehehe.

Worst: Trying to study but it's not working well.

northey

First Grade
BEST: talked my friend into going back to play footy! go me! he is trying out for flegg at the end of the year... i am so proud! he used to play harold matthews and sg ball. he has an advantage over the other players, he has been working out aiming to be a bodybuilder, so he is very strong, and VERY talented at footy!

WORST: back at uni this morning, wated to sleep.

Risa

Bench
Best: Pretty cruisey day at work, and just feeling pretty happy and stuff lately! Plus get to sleep in tomorrow, no work, score, loving public holidays!

Worst: Not getting enough sleep still last night..sucks!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: went shopping and found out part of my birthday present off my friend cos i was going to buy what they got me so she had to stop me :lol:

worst: working and i dont feel well :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: The leader of my residential school said, and I quote, 'Give me a call when you're done and want a job' following the conclusion of the school. :)

WORST: Sad to be finished. I've learned a lot and have actually felt passion about my new career path for the first time. I've made some good friends and I'll miss them.

I guess it's a good day when your worst involves finding a calling and making new friends, huh?

stevo

Juniors
WORSE - woke up to hear that that Cyclone Monica hit my Dad joint. He's ok, he sent me a msg but i haven't been able to call him. I got scared cause i tried calling him befroe i check my mobile and couldn't get a hold of him. 125km winds they said on the news. Not big compared with Larry but my dad lives 30/40 Ks INLAND.

BEST - He could have been in Maningrida. They copped the brunt of it. He spends alot of time there due to work.

How'd your olds fair Les, or are they still down here?

les norton

First Grade
Not to bad thanks stevo...

Mum is actually here with me and the 2 blokes are up there. so she was worried last night about the lack of women to control the situation. they taped up the wondows and cleared up the cyclone shed...for nuttin.

Lucky.

stevo

Juniors
Yeah i was just speaking to Dad, he had to chained his boat down (haha, the only thing he was worried about) Not much damage around the area thou. Just trees everywhere. A couple of houses had trees fall on them but they were all near parks. Dad said the winds were blowing trees away from home so that was good. He had to fly up to maningrida to take photos of the Telstra tower for work as it got all twisted up. That building they designated for the shelter was the same design as the one that got absolutely demolished on Crocker Is last year so he was pretty pissed they used that to shelter people in.

Oh yeah Jabiru is actually 80 ks inland, my bad. For the cyclone to come anywhere close to Jabiru is weird but to hit it is just woah, that's not meant to happen. It was still a cat 3 then, so pretty scary stuff IMO.

northey

First Grade
BEST: had the day off as always.

WORST: it is cold

STRANGE: a cow was just at the lounge room window. it scarfed me at first cause i had no idea what was happening. then i realised it was a cow. lol my dog is terrified of the cow... wonder where the cow belongs? must belong across the road

stevo

Juniors
haha, a friend of mine went to visit his girlfriend up in Gove a few years ago a went to put a load of washing on and found a buffalo in the laundry. Someone had left the outside door ajar. lol. I PMSL at him when he told me.

Status
Not open for further replies.