What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: went for a drive and shopping with my sister... good old retail therapy! finished school at 12:30. 4 days till one of my friends turns 18! ill have a going out buddy (well an actual legal one not one witha fake id :lol:)

worst: used lots of petrol. got an assessment task which is a 10 minute speech on a book i havent even started reading and whilst i love to talk..... i HATE SPEECHES!!!!!!!!

Charley9

Bench
~bedsy~ said:
BEST: My blocked ear is better, and I haven't had a coughing attack since this morning.

WORST: I got another job rejection

Glad your ear is better! Ear prolems are the worst!
And don't worry, about the job. You'll get one soon enough :D

Best: Um...I'm getting married

Worst: Had to work late tonight...so tired :( and i'm cold

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Leaving the office as soon as I get the call from reception that my sister is here :D

Worst: Nothing today!

Charley9

Bench
Worst: Ate like a pregnant horse today and they blocked LU at my work! So now i can only post at night :(

Best: The food tasted good :p

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I absolutely kicked ass at two major assignments, getting a distinction and high distinction respectively. I'm quite proud of myself! Had a good day at uni, and arrived home to find my cat in a 'lets play' mood, so we've been playing tips.

Worst: Not much, I'm in a really good mood.

My only problem is that I spent a lot of time cooking a really nice dinner which I now don't feel like eating, and that Tim won't eat, cause he doesn't come home till late tonight.

RABK

Referee
Charley9 said:
Worst: Ate like a pregnant horse today and they blocked LU at my work! So now i can only post at night :(

Best: The food tasted good :p

:lol: Busted! :p

northey

First Grade
BEST: did my business presentation today.

WORST: had to wear business clothes. there was this guy who really ticked me off today. he couldn't be more obvious in this converstation we were having, he gave his attention to my friend, like c'mon mate, don't make it so obvious that your only paying attention to her cause she is attractive.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a great arvo shopping with my friend to find her birthday party outfit ... mission accomplished!

worst: didnt feel that well today. and thought i had been busted leaving school when i shouldnt have :lol: there was a sherrifs car parked out eh front of my house so i was liek ah crap haha

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Work is over and I have some time off

WORST: Nine hour shift at work today. My back is killing me.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Rob from the Knights gave me a signed Knights football today. Thanks Rob! My new tattoo looks sh!t hot. Bought GT4 for the PS2. Still on holidays for another weeks and a half.

Worst: Nothing I can think of.

Misanthrope

Staff member
maybe i can tell my boss i'm sick and catch a train up and we can spend the weekend together?

Sounds good to me. I have tomorrow and Saturday off, just gotta work Sunday arvo. Got Monday off, but I guess a four day weekend is asking too much, huh?

Charley9

Bench
CWBush said:
Sounds good to me. I have tomorrow and Saturday off, just gotta work Sunday arvo. Got Monday off, but I guess a four day weekend is asking too much, huh?

not for you ;-)

astrogirl

First Grade
garden fairy said:
Best: I absolutely kicked ass at two major assignments, getting a distinction and high distinction respectively. I'm quite proud of myself! Had a good day at uni, and arrived home to find my cat in a 'lets play' mood, so we've been playing tips.
Nice work garden fairy!!!

I have a new best and worst

Best: Had a great evening shopping! 5 tops, a new suitcase and new wool.

Worst: As above. I spent a lot!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
i went shopping today and brought quite a few things but only spent 6 bucks cos i had lots of gift vouchers from my bday hehe gotta love shoppign but not really spending any money!

Status
Not open for further replies.