What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risa

Bench
Best: It's Friday tomorrow, and I can't wait to go to the footy on Saturday!

Worst: Just realised I've got to book my car in for service in two weeks, bet that's going to cost a bit.

les norton

First Grade
Best - this mornings win (draw) was pretty good. Having lunch with the old man, meeting friend at gym at 3. Dinner with a big group of mates, and then heading to milton bowls...I am going to kick their arse!!! Plus i got out of the work meeting today. :D

Worst - 10 minutes later for work this morning...but no one cared.

All in all - a good day!!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Well there hasn't been a best yet.

WORST: I had to have a blood test today for testing how my body would react if I loaded it with carbs, then ate nothing, but had to drink some horrible sugar drink.
I have the worst veins, the first lot of blood came out fine, but they couldn't get it out the 2nd time, ao they tried the other arm, and they got some from their, then the third time they couldn't fill the vile.
My friend cancelled on me again tomorrow night for the footy, and I don't know if dad can make it yet, so again I will be by myself.

Risa

Bench
Best: It's Friday..and heading up to Newcastle for the footy tomorrow!

Worst: Saw my auntie in hospital, she is so not the same person, slurring her words and it's just really sad to see her the way she is now. She can only open one eye, and she's sleepy all the time.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Jakes birthday today. Was great to see the look of surprise on his face when he got his prezzies!

Worst: Couldn't mow the lawn today so I'll have to do it before his party tomorrow.

axie

Juniors
Best: Second round, need I say more?

Worst: Girlfriend is going back to Adelaide for a fortnight.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Randy's up for a visit

WORST: My tooth-ache has spread to the entire left side of my mouth, the pain-killers don't work anymore, and I don't have an appointment to see a dentist until Monday afternoon. On top of that I feel like so much sh*t that I don't want to go to the game, so I'll probably just sit in bed and feel sorry for myself.

Jedda

Juniors
Best - a few quiet bevvies while watching the game.

Worst - flying visit down home to drop off another load of stuff for storage and stressing about moving to Oz next week - still so much to organise.

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
Best - I'm finally back and able to talk to my little Ian again

Worst - No doubt I'll incur the wrath of the small minded fools on this forum who haven't familiarised themselves with IanGism yet.

garden fairy

Juniors
Worst: Fell face first down a set of stairs at Bushy's place and ended up hurting...everywhere! I didn't sleep well, I'm taking painkillers, my knees are eggs and my hips are so sore, and I think I broke my toe.

I also have to try and study for an exam on Wednesday, and I don't wanna!!! :x

Best: Had a really good sleep in...thats about it.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Surprisingly un-hungover despite last night's festivities, and my teeth aren't killing me like they were

WORST: Dentist tomorrow :(

Fell face first down a set of stairs at Bushy's place and ended up hurting...everywhere! I didn't sleep well, I'm taking painkillers, my knees are eggs and my hips are so sore, and I think I broke my toe.

:( Sorry to hear you're still hurting

lucky7

Juniors
Omg hope you feel better Em :(
Best:Laughing at the stupid sharks supporter on the train telling her friend who was a knights supporter that at least now they might over take us on the ladder and i quote " we are probobly like equal 6th or something now".
Worst: Got stuck on the train last night with this weird security guard telling me how he can legally be on ice for medicinal purposes.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: came home last night after the footy had a great night last night with a few of my friends at my place

worst: tired as hell. and my friend brought around her puppy again (im hoping that it will convince my parents they want one) but it didnt work cos my dad is relaly against it.

Hope all are feeling well after last nights festivities! Especially you Em!

BEST - cruisy day off, a few beers while watching the Roosters get smashed.

WORST - not looking forward to work tomorrow. I teach a LOT of Sharks fans, many of whom I saw at the train station yesterday!

PS - Bushy, please thank Mark and Kate for giving me a lift home last night. I was freezing my gonads off waiting for that hire car! They are angels on Earth!

Misanthrope

Staff member
PS - Bushy, please thank Mark and Kate for giving me a lift home last night. I was freezing my gonads off waiting for that hire car! They are angels on Earth!

Yeah, Mark said to thank you for giving him $20 for the service. He's not used to people paying him to drive them around. We just tell him to :lol:

CWBush said:
Yeah, Mark said to thank you for giving him $20 for the service. He's not used to people paying him to drive them around. We just tell him to :lol:

Least I could do. I thought it was only fair... $10 for the kilometres, and $10 for having a car with a heater!

Status
Not open for further replies.