What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

les norton

First Grade
Best - day off..yay!! heading out to watch the game tonight, at an italian venue...should be a hoot.

Worst - I scare myself how stupid I am sometimes. I am an idiot. I have probably stuffed a valuable friendship.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: hhmmm, my brother finally paid me the money he owed.

WORST: I had to spend it on bills, Gasnier at 5/8 WTF?, I got another job rejection, and basically hate having no money. Really your screwed if your poor.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Day at work was ok.

Worst: Got wet at training. Am still in wet clothes. Gotta catch the bus home in these wet clothes.

axie

Juniors
Worst: Recieved an email stating that I'll be fired if I'm even late to work in the morning, from my boss who is in Germany with tickets to the game ...

Best: The email was from my father, who can kiss my arse.

Stranger

Coach
"I would like to thank Les for getting me where i am today"

:crazy:
axie said:
Worst: Recieved an email stating that I'll be fired if I'm even late to work in the morning, from my boss who is in Germany with tickets to the game ...

Best: The email was from my father, who can kiss my arse.

:lol::lol::lol:

AWSOMENESS!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: last week of school

worst: my 'friends' boyfriend just had a go at me over soemthing that isnt my problem. stupid pr!ck!!!!!!!!! and my manager gave me no work this week screw you mcdonalds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Risa

Bench
Best: It's been a week since my ex and I broke up and I'm doing really well, and I'm really happy about that.

Worst: My aunt might not recover as we thought, there are a few things they need to check out. She might not ever be able to talk normally again and has blood clots in her legs and bleeding to the back of her brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.