What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

fosie

Juniors
Best: First official day of the holidays!

Worst: What do you do when you start running out of options? Exactly!

Best: I BOUGHT PEZ TODAY :lol: I haven't had Pez in SO LONG since i was like 7 years old... oh and now I'm about to sleep
Worst: ITS MONDAY and it was cold at school.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Pez are the ultimate aphrodesiac. Seriously. If you offer a girl pez and she says no, she's clearly crazy (who doesn't like pez!?) and if she accepts, you've got a conversation starter.

On the two nights I've ventured out with pez, I've started a new relationship.

In Pez we trust

Parki

Bench
best: had a job interview
worst: think i botched it, i mean seriously, i must be the dumbest person alive to screw up a supermarket interview..... not exactly feeling the best now

les norton

First Grade
Come on Parki...you don't even know what the result is yet. And even if you botched it...interviews are tough. No matter where they are. Don't be so hard on yourself.
*hug*

northey

First Grade
BEST: enjoying 6 weeks or so of holidays, going out to lunch with my friend a little later on

WORST: nothing!!!!

Parki

Bench
Come on Parki...you don't even know what the result is yet. And even if you botched it...interviews are tough. No matter where they are. Don't be so hard on yourself.
*hug*

thanks, i appreciate it

I just worry that when she says "thats the first answer that ive ever heard thats different to that question" and you see on the piece of paper (that your not supposed to) "handled high pressure situation badly" it doesent bode well for my chances.... im sure she wrote other stuff after it, but yeah, i dont think it could have been good after that

im just irritated, i should have just made something up, i dont even know why i said what i did, but its out there now..... im just frustrated thats all

Mate seriously unless you confessed to being a serial killer you shouldnt have a problem.... I've known some very how can I say, unacademic people who had appalling people skills and they got hired when they applied at our local woolies.

Just chill I am sure that it will all be good.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I just worry that when she says "thats the first answer that ive ever heard thats different to that question" and you see on the piece of paper (that your not supposed to) "handled high pressure situation badly" it doesent bode well for my chances.... im sure she wrote other stuff after it, but yeah, i dont think it could have been good after that

:lol: What was the question?

Parki

Bench
"name a situation in your previous work in which you havent performed the best. How did you act, and how did you deal with it?"

Misanthrope

Staff member
"name a situation in your previous work in which you havent performed the best. How did you act, and how did you deal with it?"

Ah, I remember that one. No fooling - I used Magro as my example.

Jedda

Juniors
Best - two more days of work before moving to Sydney

Worst - have to pack up my computer (which I've sold to family) and still haven't sold my car.

stevo

Juniors
Worse - Aussies been cheated outa the next round of the world cup.

Best - None, but kinda glad i didn't go to any public viewing of the game, i was very mad this morning and not in the mood for anyones sh*t

Risa

Bench
Best: Nothing at all...

Worst: The third thing happened in my bad luck run. I had a car accident tonight, not my fault and I am okay. Car had to get towed away, probably about 2k damage to it. Lucky I am fully comprehensively insured. The other driver had no insurance, she was about to go get her husband and I stopped her and said stay here, and let her use my phone. Lucky for me because I didn't know that at the time.

les norton

First Grade
Dude...that sucks. Good to hear you're ok.

Best - umm...my house is spotless. Nice fresh everything. Always makes my head declutter as well. Its always nice to get into a freshly made bed...only happens on weekends...i know..gross.

Worst - spent day cleaning. Got no work done and MSN is giving me grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.