What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

garden fairy

Juniors
Worst: job got cancelled, again! I'm getting so frustrated and desparate for work.

Best: not much, just feeling lousy and worried about money.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Eating yummy lunch at the moment - minestrone made by me, soy & linseed crackers and tuna. Looking forward to the week.

Worst: Waiting for mother nature to provide a massive season starting dump of snow on NSW resorts! Hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks!!! I lack patience.

northey

First Grade
WORST: feeling a bit down, and gloomy about everything at the moment

BEST: looking forward to thursday and saturday

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
~bedsy~ said:
WORST: My brother is a jerk and got up me yesterday for putting the fan heater's electrical cord on the floor. Apparently it has to sit in the basket, god forbid it touches tiles. So then I lost it, and got up him for not helping me around the house, not rinising his dishes and using 50 glasses in a day, and not helping me hang out his washing.
I was so upset, then he just looked at me and sad, so your not going to put the cord on the floor? Arsehole.
I couldn't believe he just stood there in his own little world and didn't care about me, he also said I don't respect his things.... it's a power cord.
Sounds like your brother and my brother should move in together; they'd be a great pair! I certainly don't miss the days of living at home with him. My fave thing was always when I had a load of washing in the machine. If I didn't hang it out within 30 seconds of the cycle finishing, he would grab my washing out of the machine and throw it onto a nearby dirt patch. I'm sure letting me know my washing was ready for me to hang out would have been a much easier option! Hang in there ~bedsy~, you'll look back on it and laugh one day! I know it sux in the mean time though.

astrogirl

First Grade
New worst: Somehow managed to spill a whole cup of coffee on myself. Had to get changed into my (thankfully clean) gym shorts and shirt, and take my skirt to the dry cleaners. If that's not enough, the ladies down there recognise me cos I spilled coffee on a shirt last week, and only picked it up this morning! Aaahhhh!!! I am so unco!

northey

First Grade
BEST: going to the gym at 12:30. got the call from my friend, i am staying with her after home and away on thursday night! high quality where we are staying. she is staying at her friend's appartment in the Wool Shed appartments!!!! yay!!!

WORST: stupid work men building the house up the street are so noisey and they woke me up at 7:25am

Best: Still of smoking after 17 days.....

Worst: Ringing up customers and getting rude ones means that I'd rip someones arm off for a smoke.

northey

First Grade
NEW WORST: at the gym we were mucking around and i fell off the gym ball, i was pushed actually! and i cut my lip on something as i fell down, lots of blood

~bedsy~

First Grade
Johns-All-Day said:
Sounds like your brother and my brother should move in together; they'd be a great pair! I certainly don't miss the days of living at home with him. My fave thing was always when I had a load of washing in the machine. If I didn't hang it out within 30 seconds of the cycle finishing, he would grab my washing out of the machine and throw it onto a nearby dirt patch. I'm sure letting me know my washing was ready for me to hang out would have been a much easier option! Hang in there ~bedsy~, you'll look back on it and laugh one day! I know it sux in the mean time though.
Thanks JAD.
Mum came for a couple of days to go with me to the doctors and sorted him out. I just have to let go of the fact that sometimes I can't stand him :lol:

BEST: I saw my cardiologist today and he said he has never seen my kind of operation go so well.... mum laughed and said I should be stuff and placed next to Phar Lap :lol:
I was really happy with that, however my spine has a really bad bend in it, and there's really nothing I can do except back exercise's. But my heart's as great as it can be ;-)

WORST: I don't really have one. Only that tomorrow I have to go to this stupid job search training again.

Stranger

Coach
Best : not much still... got some work done, that always feels good

Worst : Off the codine and im still really edgy :(

fosie

Juniors
Best: It's the holidays and i FINALLY studied abit today.

Worst: Ehh, little things here and there.

les norton

First Grade
Best - went to gym...played netball....parents brought a house...yay!!!

Worst - in a bit of a downer and a man hater mood...beware.

Parki

Bench
Best: you know that job I applied for last week? That i thought i bombed? Not only did i NOT bomb it, i now not only dont have to go anywhere near a checkout (thank god) the manager of the store is "interested" in talking to me about offering a retail traineeship in another department! Holy sh*t! This week just CANNOT get any better :)

worst: all the running around i have to do to organise this stuff, but hey, its not that bad :)

Great stuff Parki... glad to hear it mate!

BEST - had a top day out yesterday at Cessnock races with a few old mates, punted like an expert and finished about $100 up on the day! Good times.

WORST - went back to the pub afterwards and it was full of pissed dickheads. Nearly got my head knocked off just because I asked a bloke to watch where he was going, and some other wanker threw a full bourbon and coke at me.

northey

First Grade
BEST: went to the park with my friends, had a great time. took lots of pics

WORST: i fell off the swings and they took a photo just as i was about to fall. oh i am dangerous on swings lol

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got today off and Origin tonight

WORST: Telstra are on my back to pay a $180 bill my old flatmates left me with. Since it's in my name, it's my responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts