What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got a late call in for a shift at the Kavon tonight, which is awesome. I had to call my parents last night and ask for money, so the $65 eases things a bit.

WORST: Will be my first shift working without my housemate there to keep an eye on me, so I'll be extra nervous. At least it's a small crowd!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Seeing Pirates of the Caribbean twice already... but I still want to see it again. I also had more money than I thought and I got out my POTC books I had on layby

WORST: I don't really have one.

les norton

First Grade
Best - found this great place we might be moving to. It is huge and slightly scary but amazing. It was built in the 1800's and a governor of qld lived there once. There are all these little bizarre rooms hidden away. It is pretty cool, massive yard. I am slightly freaked out about ghosts though so i won't be getting any out on vid for a while.

Worst - not alot.

Risa

Bench
Best: Got my hair done today. It's different! I usually go very, very blonde but this time I've gone for a dark blonde/lightish browny colour with some darker foils in it as well. Went and saw Pirates today and enjoyed it. Had a good day all in all!

Worst: Us getting smashed by Parra because it means I'll have to avoid my brother in law who is a Parra supporter LOL.

LOL Ris' I know what you mean, pretty much all my friends are Parra suppoerters....

Best: Seeing someone who I haven't seen in a while and dont have to play soccer tomorrow :)
Worst: Just got back from the footy.....:(

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Having a wonderfully relaxing day. Let myself sleep in, went shopping and went round to my sister's place for dinner. Nooice.

Worst: Yearning.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: POTC, Curse of the Black Pearl in on tele tonight (even thought I could watch it any time on dvd.

WORST: The Knights lost, I won't have money until Tuesday and I got a bloody cold from all those mankey people at this centerlink training thing I have to do.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: decided to just have a fun night night and forget about evrything else and i had a ball, one of the funnest nights in ages. and also found out i have two shifts next week shock horror!

wrost: lots of stuff :(

northey

First Grade
BEST: just got back from a run. have had a good day

WORST: the obvious losing last night, it was worse being there. but other than that nothing

BEST - today was my old man's b'day so we took him out for lunch and a few beers. Very nice!

WORST - a whole f***ing heap of stuff that's going on in my head.

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I've had an awesome weekend - got a new phone and a great cheap deal (thanks to my Daddy's Telstra staff card), had a great time at the football last night (even though we lost) - it was good to catch up with some people (Benny my darling, I can't get over how grown up you've gotten!!!), went out today for an awesome lunch at this fantastic pub with my family. I haven't laughed as much this in a long time as I have this week...

Worst: Damn 5.30am starts every morning this week, missing my boyfriend and kitten...

Risa

Bench
Best: Went and saw my auntie today, and she is so much better than when I last saw her. She's about to go into rehab, which is positive! Had a good weekend and should get the car back on Wednesday (excited after 2 weeks no car hahaha, how sad am I?). Will have an annoyance in the car with me next Sat hehe, glad to have some company!

Worst: It's Monday tomorrow, so joyous..not!

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Realising my ex-boyfriend is a snake, after hanging out with him this morning.

Worst: Feeling a bit flat since this morning but will get over it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts