What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
Good things les?! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Best: Someone who's not good for me wanted to meet up tonight. I said no. That's good.

Worst: Still working out what I want to do career wise. It's doing my head in.

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I had a job trial which went really really well, and I fell madly in love with a downs sydrome kid who introduced himself to me, then said 'hey, you're gorgeous, I love you!' Made my day.

Worst: So so stressed out about whether I'm going to get any work at my old job for vacation care. I'm desparately in need of money to pay for uni fees, text books, etc, for next term, so I'm so worried about how I'm going to be able to afford it unless I get some work soon. I've already had one job pulled on me, and this other one I had the trial for isn't guarateed unless someones sick or has a day off.

Risa

Bench
Best: Found out my car will be back in no more than two weeks. Damage was 3 grand worth.

Worst: Had headaches still this morning, which thankfully faded.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: got a shift at work cos soemone gave me thiers! yay haha sucked into the manger who is trying to stop me from getting shifts! and also was the last day of school :D yay!!!!!! oh and i had a maths test that im quite sure a passed..... my first one ive passed in aaaaaaaaaaaaages!

worst: work was boring lol and ive gotta do an essay to hand in tomorro or my teacher will kill me so ill have to do it tomorro then drop it off. and i didnt get any shifts next week either!!! i hate mcdonalds!!!!!!!!!! grrrr im going to be forever broke

Dilmah said:
Just get a gym in the garage - it's cheaper and a lot easier.

The only thing is Dilly is that if you have it in your garage its easy to put it off, while if you are paying for sessions or have a membership your more motivated to do so, to get the best value out of it.

And haha Northey I'll have to be careful if I see the crusade at the Parra game by the sounds of it you'd flatten me in no time!

northey

First Grade
The only thing is Dilly is that if you have it in your garage its easy to put it off, while if you are paying for sessions or have a membership your more motivated to do so, to get the best value out of it.

And haha Northey I'll have to be careful if I see the crusade at the Parra game by the sounds of it you'd flatten me in no time!

yeah exactly i am more motivated to go to the gym to get the best out of my money.

oh yeah i'll flatten you :roll:

northey

First Grade
BEST: got a few hours to relax

WORST: have to work tonight, as always. but it means i prob won't get to watch the footy :( ... so hopefully it is quite and i get to go home early, doubt it.

EDIT: it has just started to snow... i'm gunna be at work until after 10pm now... stupid weather.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got a four day weekend and a shift at the Kavon tomorrow night for an easy, tax-free $60

WORST: Have to go in to town for a Centrelink interview this afternoon

Best: Its Friday and the knights are playing tonight.

Worst: My desk has an alarming amount of work on it, that I probably wont meet the deadline for.

NC

Juniors
Best: Not much, but looking forward to the game tonight.

Worst: the horrible weather, I burnt my tongue, had to get up early again today to head to the City, my body is still sore from touch & soccer on the weekend, and I mustn't have slept properly lastnite cause I woke up with a sore neck and I can't turn to look right. WONDERFUL DAY!:crazy:

strewth_mate

Bench
BEST: Looks like I'll be picking up a fair bit more work at the races after the footy season is over

WORST: Everyone is turning 21 and I'm struggling to thing of presents lol... and this jigsaw puzzle I'm doing is driving me nuts...

Misanthrope

Staff member
Anyone who is complaining about rain is an idiot.

Or they just don't come from a rural community, where it matters. :p Nobody from the city cares if it doesn't rain as long as they can water their lawns in the summer

garden fairy

Juniors
I love it when it rains...except for when I'm driving, and when it's storming...I have a phobia of storms.

Best: Had a lazy day, finally got a washing machine so I can wash clothes! (Jeez, I'm excited about a washing machine - I have no life!) Got a little work for the first couple of days next week in Newcastle.

Worst: Still haven't heard anything about working in Sydney, which makes me furious, and I'm not feeling very well at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts