What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

RABK

Referee
Best: My name is RABK and i'm an alcoholic.

Worst: This is actually a girls scout meeting thread.

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a relaxing day, saw The Lake House (not bad actually) and bought some really nice strawberries..hmmm! Only two more weeks till holidays & Lisa realised today the Ekka (Brissie show) is on when I'm up. Yay for that!

Worst: It's Monday tomorrow...bah hate Mondays!

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Had a great weekend - got a lot done! Shopping for an engagement present, preparing for a dinner party, went to an engagement party, more shopping, met my family for lunch, had people over for dinner tonight. That was lots of fun :)

Worst: Same as Risa's. Work - ugh...

les norton

First Grade
Best - I love my new house. And the old place is spotless...realising i am a very lucky girl who has a lot of amazing friends.

Worst - my weekend sucked apart from lovely friends helping me out all weekend...spent it moving and cleaning.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I had a good time in Port, I'm going back to Newcastle tomorrow. I miss my cats, and my big bed.

WORST: The breaks were gone in my car, as well as there being a leak in the fuel line, so that's costing the pretty penny of $400.

The Devil

Bench
The Devil said:
Best: I started seeing a this girl i've had my eye on :D :D :D

I take that back.. females are too confusing... we still like each other, but things just got a whole lot more complicated. :(

garden fairy

Juniors
Dilmah said:
The sooner you learn that the better off you are.

...Maybe your girlfriend would like to hear that, hey hun? :p

Best: got to work today, had fun playing games, and had one of the Downs' kids follow me around like a puppy and then ask if I could take him home with me...I'm so in love!

Worst: Not feeling very well.

TooheysNew

Coach
garden fairy said:
...Maybe your girlfriend would like to hear that, hey hun? :p

Best: got to work today, had fun playing games, and had one of the Downs' kids follow me around like a puppy and then ask if I could take him home with me...I'm so in love!

Worst: Not feeling very well.
Haha. She probably wouldn't like it but it's the truth.

northey

First Grade
BEST: caught up with friends from uni, went shopping.

WORST: had a photo shoot today and it was so cold!!! and i fell off a brick wall cause the guy taking the photos said "look sexy" i replied "i don't look sexy" and then fell off the wall while i was laughing

Risa

Bench
Best: Got a lot done at work, and less than two weeks to go till I'm on holidays.

Worst: Sneezing a bit, hoping I'm not coming down with something.

Best: I've finally finished my health assigment!
Worst: I have been up till now doing my health assigment and its 1:35 and im sooooo tired and I have so much more stuff to do and ahh!! And also, I have so much on my mind:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts