What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: my parents finally visited me and are very impressed with my house. We had a nice dinner last night, and my dad built me a wardrobe, so now I have a place to put all my junk!

Worst: I'm really tired and feel like crap...not looking forward to getting up and putting everything away tomorrow...

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a great day at the footy! Pretty much had a nice relaxing weekend. Only one more week to go till I'm on holidays for two weeks.

Worst: It's Monday tomorrow (I tend to always have that as my worst on Sundays lol) and I'm buggered!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a great day at the footy, lots of camera whoring haha and WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg so happy!!!!!!!!! had a great time at an 18th last night ooh and i got evryone home in one piece with me driving :D

worst: gotta write an essay and quite tired

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a great 'debut' weekend in Newcastle, got a haircut today, and handed in my availability at the new job.

WORST: My computer is dead and I need $700 to replace it

~Z~

Juniors
Best: Got to sleep in and uni is gonna be a bludge, might get some more sleep in ;-)

Worst: There is no food in the house, and my flat mate with the car is not here, so im gonna have to carry about 6 bags of food 3 kms:x

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Day off work today!!! And have been in Melbourne for the last 3 days - did some great shopping and ate fabulous food :D

Worst: Back to work tomorrow...

~bedsy~

First Grade
garden fairy said:
My suggestion to you Bedsy: kill him. That's all men are good for - live game.
:lol: I don't need too, he ended up giving it to me.

BEST: The Knights won

WORST: I want to do some washing, but of course it's raining. (well I don't really want to do it, It's more like I have to)

les norton

First Grade
Best - killed it in testing today. 22 people in 2 hours!! :D For the non researchers amongst us (thankfully everyone except poor boring me) that rocks...

Worst - I have sooooo much to write. Plus i am so busy and my dad is up...I can't help but feel like i am neglecting him.

Stranger

Coach
Best : made some new friends today :) Got my first exam outta the way

Worst : study study study! Exams 2morro. And i think i owe Eppi an ice cream :lol:

Risa

Bench
Best: Last Monday for two weeks. Only 4 days to go now!

Worst: This new deoderant I bought has given me a really painful rash. I hate having excema sometimes. Have to be so careful which one I choose.

astrogirl

First Grade
Top stuff Alex. Mine was not quite so interesting. Got back from Melbourne and then went shopping for a washing machine. And it was not even for me :?

~Z~

Juniors
Ok its now 2am and i have an exam tommorow which i need a HD for, and im about 30% thru my study, i have a headach and i feel like #$%^. Suck, this day is gonna suck all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.