What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

northey

First Grade
BEST: 1. had the day off today
2. only have one class at uni tomorrow (goes for three hours) and it is just playing with video cameras and making short films
3. going to see eskimo joe tomorrow night after uni
4. cooking dinner tonight
5. cat empire concert tickets go on sale on the 21st aug

WORST: it is so windy here!!!! i was in leura today and the wind was so strong that it blew me over

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Best - First day at work placement and I was told I get to go to the Jets launch next week

Worst - Nothing :D

~Z~

Juniors
just about to eat a hedgehog slice :D

Best: ahhhh probably this slice lol

Worst: work and a three hour train trip 2nite :(

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: Had an alright day at uni, everyone was in good moods, so there was lots of giggling and sh*t stirring and not much work done; someone finally explained how to do a difficult problem in maths in a way where I actually understand; my weekend has technically begun, and I'm looking forward to work and the football tomorrow - I get to see Coby!!! :p

Worst: The ten million tonnes of work I really should have done this week that didn't get done...meh

les norton

First Grade
best - Had a lovely day procrastinating...Did no work. I blame someone in particular for distracting me!! Good workout. yeah, not a bad day

Worst - ummm. not alot.

astrogirl

First Grade
Good luck for the exam tomorrow Stranger!!!

Best: Going to the snow tomorrow! I feel kinda loved. Not sure why but everything's more than cool :D

Worst: Got lots of work to do. Have to finish something by 10am tomorrow for my boss.

Parki

Bench
best: finally upgraded to broadband, and after 5 years of crappy dialup, i am in heaven.... downloading lots and lots of songs, watching videos, the technological revolution has finally hit parki

worst: I hired 2 movies that i really cant be bothered watching... they are now overdue... but id rather stay on here and play with my magic new internet :p

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: umm feeling a bit better and i only have two classes tomorro

worst: my nose is all dry from my stupid cold and im getting a cough. and my exams are getting close noooooooooooooooooooo

Risa

Bench
Best: Last day of work tomorrow before my 2 week break, yay for that!

Worst: Don't have much to do tomorrow at work so I might be bored and the day will drag. Plus can't go to the game and I really would love to!

Best: I GOT KILLSWITCH ENGAGE TICKETS!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOO HAPPY, I nearly cried when the "Purchase successful" Screen came up :D Oh and I got the day off school. Also the game is on tomorrow :D

Worst: I'm sick :( My throat is killing me! And I had tutoring and soccer training so I am sore.
I also found out Killswitch Engage is on the 3rd day of my end of year exams.......... i haven't told my mum yet except i've already bought the tickets.
Owell it's only year 10 :lol:

northey

First Grade
BEST: eskimo joe concert last night was fantastic! met kave after the show!!! took a heap of photos as well!

WORST: have to work tonight, will miss the game and i am so tired from the concert

Risa

Bench
Best: I'm now on holidays, no more 5.30am wakeups for two weeks yay! Also having a very relaxing weekend.

Worst: Supervisor was in a foul mood all afternoon and I couldn't wait to get out of the place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts