What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono078

Referee
Speaking of glasses.. I think mine are starting to give me headaches and making me dizzy..

I ended up getting them about 3 years ago because my long distance was sh*t and I missed out on all the school work from not being able to see the board.

Anyone know if glasses can cause that (dizzyness and headaches) ? I only found out recently youre meant to check your eyes every 2 or so years?

Jono078

Referee
Ok thanks.

Yeah I think I should go get my eyes checked again soon.. For now I can just not wear my glasses as often, I dont seem to need them much anymore anyway, basically just for driving and maybe watching the telly.

northey

First Grade
i am supposed to wear mine all the time, and really i can't see much with out them lol.. but i am too lazy to wear them

stevo

Juniors
lol, i need new glasses too :(

Best - Picked up my tickets to the Aus v England ODI at the GABBA and my INXS tickets too

Worse - Work has changed the way we do things. I no longer have to answer phones, good yes but not when it leaves you with nothing much to do. The day goes so damn slow!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
go glasses geeks! lol ive had them since bout yr 9 i think. i could wear them all the time but i dont really liek wearing them so i only wear them when i really want or need to be able to see :lol: or i wear contact, they can be a pain but they give me really blue eyes which i like! :D i wish i had good eyesight :(

best: feeling a fair bit better, went out for my weekly wednesday lunch with the girls and found a great little place which was yummy. and had bludge lessons pretty much all day

worst: extremely tired for some reason, saw soo many things i wanted to buy today but im broke and i wanted to get my hair cut tomorro but i cant :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Foxtel got installed in my room today

WORST: Have been invited to a party in Newcastle this weekend with a free ride up and back, but I've had to say no due to lack of finances :-(

PrideKnight

Bench
Best: I found my glasses, so no more headaches on the computer, and i went to look at my new ute (taking for a test drive tomorrow)

Worst: I miss someone deeply, my colour of ute probably wont be available for 2 months, and im STILL waiting on group certificates from 04/05

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: My brother has been at work all day.... peace and quiet. Plus it's warmer today.

WORST: No worst today really. Except that my dumbass brother has to have the heater on all the time, if he wants to pay for the next $200 power bill, by all means he can run the heater for all he likes.

Parki

Bench
best: went to the library, got lots of uni work done :)

worst: stupid bloody NRL has changed the semi finals in weeks 2 and 3 to friday/saturday night games, way to sell almost 100 years of tradition (the sunday arvo game) down the toilet

it basically means that ill be able to go to 2 games this year, this sunday, and the grand final..... thanks David Gallop, maybe we can go one step further and just play all games at night... better yet lock out all the fans and just broadcast the game on nine, its basically what they are doing now :evil:

garden fairy

Juniors
Jono078 said:
Speaking of glasses.. I think mine are starting to give me headaches and making me dizzy..

Anyone know if glasses can cause that (dizzyness and headaches) ? I only found out recently youre meant to check your eyes every 2 or so years?

I've had exactly that problem, and I've just discovered the cause. I've been getting dizzy spells and for the past three weeks (surprisingly, the 3 weeks where I've been back at uni and using my glasses) and feeling tired and yucky.

Best: It's the end of the week for me; my parents are coming up to visit for the weekend, and my dad is putting together the furniture that is in pieces around our house; I have a four hour shift tomorrow, which will get me a bit of money.

Worst: I'm still tired and dizzy - I walked out of my house yesterday to get in my car, and ended up blacking out for a millisecond and hitting the deck - which left grazes and bruises on my hands and knees. I had maths again today, which was horrible, and I think I failed the quiz at the end of the lesson BIG TIME!

beckster05

Juniors
garden fairy said:
Worst: I'm still tired and dizzy - I walked out of my house yesterday to get in my car, and ended up blacking out for a millisecond and hitting the deck - which left grazes and bruises on my hands and knees.
Sorry to hear that you haven't been too well Emma.

Best: Not much - tomorrow is friday

Worst: We have accreditation happening at work, starting on Monday. Bit worried about whether or not we are going to pass, but I suppose that's not my problem.:doubt:

garden fairy

Juniors
Dilmah said:
$200 bucks? Ours was $1600.

Divide that by the number of people living in your house, and it probably works out to be the equivalent!!! :p

Thanks Bec...don't worry about accreditation, I've known some really horrible places who have passed...as long as they have all their paperwork in order, and you know what you're doing (which I'm very sure you do) it'll be fine!

garden fairy

Juniors
Smart ass! :p

In a couple of weeks it'll be 1600/8 which will equal $200! I so don't understand what you guys do to rack up that kind of power bill...do you run a space station of one of the GPO's in your house?

astrogirl

First Grade
Worst: At the office, and feeling hungry.

Best: 4 day weekend starting TOMORROW!!!

... well... only if I finish my work!

northey

First Grade
BEST: had an awesome day at uni today... got a great hug off one of my mates. had fun in the media class!

WORST: nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.