What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

les norton

First Grade
Best - Things are starting to go ok after the move...computer is all hooked up. YAY!!!

worst - massive biff with ex - landlord. Sucha wanker!!!

I agee with you Les. Ex's are so hard to deal with.

Best: Got some work done, tomorrow is Friday and saw some people I hadn't seen in ages! It was good.
Worst: People are so annoying sometimes. Soccer training got cancelled.

RABK

Referee
rock_on_knights said:
I agee with you Les. Ex's are so hard to deal with.

Best: Got some work done, tomorrow is Friday and saw some people I hadn't seen in ages! It was good.
Worst: People are so annoying sometimes. Soccer training got cancelled.

LOL, you can read well.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I cleaned the whole house today, I hated it, but it looks great now!

WORST: My brother again, he plays his music that loud I can't even hear myself think, he owes me $92.55, I got food and stuff yesterday, but appreantly not enough for his liking, so now he has to do more today.... aarrrhhh! I can't stand it.

garden fairy

Juniors
My suggestion to you Bedsy: kill him. That's all men are good for - live game.

Best: Got some good work paying $20 an hour cleaning people's houses; found matching chairs to our dining setting, so now we have four chairs instead of two! I am so so so so so so excited...I found out today that Live are coming to Australia at the end of the year - and if thats the case someone owes me a marriage proposal...

Worst: I now have my own house to clean, and I'm too tired to...

stevo

Juniors
Best - Well this is yesterdays but it will do. Someone i haven't even met yet got me some Newie socks! Legend, thanks dude.

Worse - The Newie v Roosters game is not being telecasted in Brissy

Stranger

Coach
Is that Ris, Stevo?

Best : I got alot of study done. :D

Worst : Its rainin, i feel like absolute sh*t, and my brain is going 400000 miles an hour :( . I just cant seem to chillax :(

stevo

Juniors
Na man, i've met her a few times. Gene i believe it was but Ris is the one that asked him. Thanks guys. I can only get lame arse Broncos or Lions socks up here. I couldn't even get a pair of NSW ones during the origin.

Gene Krupa

Referee
stevo said:
Best - Well this is yesterdays but it will do. Someone i haven't even met yet got me some Newie socks! Legend, thanks dude.

You're more than welcome! Any friend of Ris' is a very unfortunate person! :lol:

:D

Risa

Bench
Nah it's Gene, Stranger! I know stevo, we've hung out about 3 times or something now.

Best: It's Friday, and I only have a week to go until I'm on holidays for 2 weeks!

Worst: Can't wait to get paid, don't know where my money has gone this month. Have a car service due soon before pay day, sucky! Also, can't stop sneezing atm.

WooKiie

Juniors
best: friday
worst: being on call for work, which means if i get paged at 3 in the morning i'd have to get up and go work

northey

First Grade
BEST: had a good sleep in

WORST: got a sh!t load of work to do for uni. cut my thumb last night at work, and now it is infected and about twice the size LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts