What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

les norton

First Grade
Hope it went well Z!!

Best - not alot.

Worst - I am out at Ipswich. Apologies to those who live in the switch.

~Z~

Juniors
les norton said:
Hope it went well Z!!

Cheers dude, im leaving for it in about 30 mins lol spent most of the morning watchin the knights roosters replay online, still feel bad so:

Best: if i get thru this exam
Worst: Ill fail because i spent my study time watchin NRL :lol:

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: umm not much really except i had a ree last so i got to come home early to sleep

worst: feeling really sick :( damm you flu!

Best: Got my coaching lesson out of the way... and got better in my english speech then I thought I got :D
Worst: I have 2 assigments due tomorrow and I'm really stressing cause I don't think I'm gonna get it done:( and The OC ISNT ON TONIGHT!

Stranger

Coach
Here is a thought Arushi... Dont put off ur assignments and you wont stress?

I am sitting right in the middle of my trials, had an exam thismornin have one 2morro, and appart from the usual meh's i feel really prepared and am only minimally stressed. You know why? because i feel that ive put in most of the hard work, so even if i dont do so great, ill be satisfied in knowing that i did alot of work and i earned my grades for once :lol:
Just wait till the day you have done an assignment a week before its due, it feels great, troubble is you dont realise that untill you are nearly done them all :lol:

Best : Doing pretty good in my trials i think LOL. THANKS EPPI!!!!
I might get my lunch shouted for me tomorrow :lol:

Worst : Pretty exhausted, never spent so many hours in a library in all my life! Cant wait till its all over and i can partay again! WOO HOO!!!

Stranger

Coach
:lol:, no seriously it is the best feeling!

Its like when you have actually done ur homework, and nobody else has! :lol: happened to me once this year :lol:

northey

First Grade
Best : Doing pretty good in my trials i think LOL. THANKS EPPI!!!!

hehehe no probs!!!

BEST: good to hear benny is going well in his trials (well english)... which means i get ice cream!!!! went to lunch with my friend from uni

WORST: was up at 6, had a boring philosophy lecture today... followed by 3 hours of childrens literature :(

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: New car :D:D

WORST: Work tomorrow, and gotta try and convince boss to let me swap shifts so I can get to the game on Friday

WORST - had a real stressful day at work. The monkeys were out of their cages today, I'll give you the tip!

BEST - found out that my all-time fave student got his 'dream job', starting next year. It means he'll be leaving school after he completes his School Certificate, but he's stoked and I couldn't be happier for him.

PrideKnight

Bench
The_Joey_Show said:
WORST - had a real stressful day at work. The monkeys were out of their cages today, I'll give you the tip!

BEST - found out that my all-time fave student got his 'dream job', starting next year. It means he'll be leaving school after he completes his School Certificate, but he's stoked and I couldn't be happier for him.

i thought teachers didnt have favourites...

Risa

Bench
Best: Only 3 more days of work till holidays. I am so longing for it right now!

Worst: Pretty busy today trying to get everything done before I leave & having to train people tomorrow to do my job for two weeks..fun fun.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Had a friend over for dinner. Made a tops beef and red wine pie. Might be going to the snow this weekend. Depends if a mate can come along or not.

Worst: Nothing much. Unless you count being a bit bored in general.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: It's getting closer to Friday night!

WORST: JB HIFI don't layby dvd's and games, and I wanted to get the X Files dvd's, and there nowehere else. Plus I couldn't find season 2, so I got 3.

Jedda

Juniors
Best - just had the yummiest cheesecake for lunch.

Worst - having to catch public transport to and from work for the next week. I hate 5am starts :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts