What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Z~

Juniors
Best: got to use the big studio at collage today, all pro gear, was unreal :D

Worst: if you saw tonights game, you'll know...

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: Had an absolutely awesome time at the footy, even though we lost; at home today for my brothers' birthday, and saw my brother moon my dad out the car window as we drove past him on the way home...I haven't lost that much in ages!

Worst: I'm exhausted and covered in bruises (thanks Cobes!)...and I almost died in the car of my brothers' dickhead mate!

Best - not much.

Worst - Knights got robbed, and I found out last night that my best mate has been diagnosed with Legionnaires Disease. Suffice to say yesterday wasn't a good day.

northey

First Grade
BEST: did my philosophy assignment. got some new sunglasses. looking forward to doing my other home work for uni... "find your fave picture book" - gee that will be hard

WORST: not alot

Parki

Bench
best: bought some kickarse cds, and had a good afternoon shopping. Am going out to see miami vice tonight

worst: the knights lost, and some people are just not worth the air they breathe...had a run in with one of them last night, still shaken up

Serc

First Grade
BEST: Going to Suncorp tomorrow!!! Carn the Storm! I love to see the Broncos get beaten :twisted: Will report back on how the atmosphere compares to EAS. Brisbane are the only team that gets better crowds than we do!

WORST: Simpkins ruining my first ever bet on the footy :( ($30)

Stranger

Coach
More to come on, 'Rusho's Days of our lives'
:lol:

Best : i had a great day refing today. Did about 12-14 games. Refed the under 6's GF, the semi's and all that... was a great day really and add to that i held the 2005 Preimiership trophie :)

Worst : I am absolutely buggered :(

Gene Krupa

Referee
Stranger said:
Best : i had a great day refing today. Did about 12-14 games. Refed the under 6's GF, the semi's and all that... was a great day really and add to that i held the 2005 Preimiership trophie :)

Get 'erm on side you bogan! :p

Stranger

Coach
*signals time off*

#28, out here please...

#28, out here now.

*Puts both hands up with all fingers out*

Thats right mate go and have a spell you old merkin :fist:

Stranger

Coach
*points to the sideline*

Thats it you're outta hear!

:fist:

Probably shouldn't have done that it will help your team :fist:

garden fairy

Juniors
My best and worst has refined some what over the last couple of hours...

Best: chocolate...and lots of it. I got to see my nan aswell...

Worst: I am so bored! I am going slowly insane...there is not much point of me coming home, because everyone has their own thing to do, and I've sort of been left on my own. I want to be home with my boyfriend and my cat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts