What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
Worst: The realisation has hit me that I am not a very fun person at the moment due to work stress, and that this is going to continue for the next 2 or 3 months at least. I can see that I'm not going to be liking myself very much...

fosie

Juniors
Best:.....it's a wednesday? and hmmmm milo........bar.

Worst: tired....boring day and parents pissed me off and plus tomorrows thursday.

RABK

Referee
Best: Works over.

Worst: I can't help but feel a little depressed when every one at work talks about what a joke the Knights are.

astrogirl

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Worst: The realisation has hit me that I am not a very fun person at the moment due to work stress, and that this is going to continue for the next 2 or 3 months at least. I can see that I'm not going to be liking myself very much...
Only putting a worst thing is fairly miserable.

Best: Talking to the boy I'm seeing.
Worst: Still at work at 12:42am on Wed night... no, Thu morning... eek I am confused

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: got my photo's back of Newcastle from the view in the westpac heilcopter (if anyone would like to host them for me to put up here that would be great :D )

WORST: being a charged $16 for the damn photo's... I want digital.

Charley9

Bench
the best- I got pissed on Kaprioskas on my lunch break! YAAAAY!
the worst- They were playing the knights against the broncos in the pub i was drinking in. BOOOOO!

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: hrmm it's Thursday, which means it is almost friday, which means it is almost the long weekend! and My friend has the world's cutest baby (until mine is born of course) and I have seen him twice already, and might see him tonight if he is at home!

Worst: I am extremely emotional today, and crying about everything! I hate being pregnant! (Only 14 and a bit weeks to go thank god!)

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: hearing johns is in the nsw team
worst: hearing johns is in the nsw team and hearing more about all the trouble our club is in :(

its great that johns is in the team from a nsw supporters perspective cos i bet he will play really well and nsw will win but it really suck from a knights fans perspective cos we will be getting an as kicking by the eels :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
Best: Went and saw 'The Longest Yard'

Worst: Hearing we won't have Johns for this weekend's game. Why couldn't Barrett get injured on Sunday??

Charley9

Bench
astrogirl said:
Yum! Lucky you!

You work in the city don't you astro? Just go to the Establishment and order a strawberry, cranberry and lychee kaprioska. And they don't just serve them in glasses...they're like...BIG glasses :)

RABK

Referee
Best: Salary increase! Yah!

Worst: I guess it isn't too bad because i'm happy for Joey but realising our chances this Saturday have just plummeted.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Knights_fan13 said:
Best: Atm there is nothing good happening in my life

Worst: Feeling like sh*t all the time

Awwwww! Poor diddems.

Actually, who gives a sh!t!

Best: Playing with Jake and his new footy.

Worst: Jake teething and being miserable for most of the day. Being tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts