What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

RABK

Referee
rock_on_knights said:
Best: Best TV shows tonight
Worst: Hot chips rising from $2 to $2.90 which made me unable to buy cause i only had $2.10!

What Big Brother....can't believe you watch that crap!!!

$2.90....can't afford.... :LOL:

:p

Red and Blue Knight said:
What Big Brother....can't believe you watch that crap!!!

$2.90....can't afford.... :lol:

:p

NO! Not only big brother! Theres Rove Live too! haha it's hilarious... theres also the simpsons and OC too! Plus Big Brother is funny!! Jeeez sorry if i don't have something decent to put in the best part of my day! :p

Yeah, i can't afford $2.90!!! Lol, but SERIOULSYYY $2.90 for chips!! JEEEZ!! argh i was so very annoyed!! i MEAN $2.90!!!!!!!! I did have $5 but then i had to buy my lunch with that!

northey

First Grade
BEST: seeing the end result of my boy and his best mate putting make up on each other...

WORST: walking home in the rain

les norton

First Grade
Best - spent a great day with my mum at a ladies luncheon..
worst - spent the day with my mum at a ladies luncheon... I drank alot...:D

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: ummmmm It's holidays

WORST: I had to drive 5 hrs yesterday to Newcastle and back for a job interview that I didn't get.

Doctor

Bench
After 714 replies to this thread, I'm finally here.....:rolleyes:

BEST: Andrew Symonds smashing another 50 in the washed out ODI against England. I'm about to go find out if it counts towards his figures, or whether the wash-out excludes all stats from the game.

WORST: Battling with a computer business for my new computer...... if it isn't resolved, I'm going to the Not Good Enough website. Not happy Jan.

astrogirl

First Grade
Why are you rolling your eyes Oswin?!?

I'm happy to hear about your day :D

Mine...

Best: Love the outfit I'm wearing today. And my sister is coming round for dinner tonight - haven't seen her for ages cos she's been studying for exams.

Worst: Nothing yet. Work's still busy but that's starting to be very normal... so I should probably stop whinging about it!

les norton

First Grade
I, like astro, am also very happy to hear about your day Os!!
Welcome to the thread!!

I'll be back this arvo.

astrogirl

First Grade
Another best thing for me:

I remembered to bring my lunch :) Chinese veg which I will steam and some BBQ pork. Yum.

Best - 2 days of work to go this term... actually more like 1.5 when you take the teacher's strike into account.

Worst - it looks like it's gonna be raining on Saturday. I hate it raining at the football...

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Best - still looking for it :(

Worst - seeing my gf for the last time in 26 days ......... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.