What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best:
Having a sandwich from my favourite sandwich shop :D

Worst:
Being concerned for a mate who's having a knee reco today - hope he's OK 8-[

Misanthrope

Staff member
Early yet, I got up at midday, so the forty eight minutes so far have been all I've known.

BEST:
My pay went in! Thank God for Centrelink

WORST:
My mate got changed while I was in the room (with my back turned, but I'm still scarred)

astrogirl

First Grade
48 minutes :shock:

LOL cwb, that was what my life was like when I was still a uni student - get up at lunchtime, go to lectures, go to work at the restaurant, go to the pub, get home late, do it all over again.

astrogirl

First Grade
roopy have you guys got the same weather as we do in Sydney?

Overcast, grey and wet? I don't even have a brolly cos it broke last week during last Tuesday's windy weather!

Andy

First Grade
I might re-visit this thread later on tonight. Hopefully by then my day will have improved significantly. I'm going to the gym at 6:00, so hopefully that will be a highlight.

astrogirl

First Grade
Why - cos you'll be looking better? ;-)

Gym for me too tonight. Hopefully water polo training won;t be on, so I can do some laps of the pool.

#-o I am so using this thread as a procrastination tool. Really don't feel like working #-o

Andy

First Grade
Hell no. I always looking pretty ordinary after I go to the gym. Sweaty, sore muscles, panting like a dog.

But I feel like pure gold half an hour later. :lol:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Best - waking up next to my beautiful wife

Worst - being given 8 routers to configure ASAP because people are dickheads and could not organise a root in a brothel.

astrogirl

First Grade
I always feel incredible and virtuous after going to the gym. It's a great feeling. Even better after a run, and done a PB.

Poor macavity. I like cats now, but dealing with mess is yuk. And kitty litter smells bad :-&

axie

Juniors
Best: Being able to stand up for more than 5 minutes (recovering from back surgery)

Worst: Realising I'm not going to have enough time to finish this damn assignment and will need an extension.

~bedsy~

First Grade
chriswalkerbush said:
Early yet, I got up at midday, so the forty eight minutes so far have been all I've known.

BEST:
My pay went in! Thank God for Centrelink

WORST:
My mate got changed while I was in the room (with my back turned, but I'm still scarred)

Worst: Centerlink NOT paying me for about the 500th time ](*,)

Best: Giving my freind his brithday card

Worst: Trying to come up with explanations that dont make me look bad were I blatantly f$k'd up.

Best: Watching my supervisor swallow the story hook line and sinker followed by the feeling of relief.

Parki

Bench
Best: Bought/Hired some dvds, bludged around my apartment hoping work wont call me tonight

Worst: well, work could call me, that would suck but id get paid for it, the worst thing that happened to me today was i went into the bank to ask about a credit card and all i got was a stupid form that made no sense!!! What happened to customer service?

northey

First Grade
best : first exam over and done with

worst : cramp in my hand... i wrote 16 pages today in my exam

les norton

First Grade
Best - Ummmm Hopeflly I can better it later with an edit but at the moment ohhhh wait I know.....I got an email from a chick I went to primary school with. Kinda cool. Go schoolfriends.com

Worst - Dealing with a kid that almost lost the tip of his finger....Soooo Gross. I dont do well in emergencies.

Now I understand Bedsy's Msn name :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts