What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: The win last night and watching every player at their best.

WORST: They wouldn't let me take my banner in. The security guy said "No banners aloud in tonight" pphfftt. I saw at least 2 other banners in that stadium last night. Not Happy :x

Misanthrope

Staff member
They wouldn't let me take my banner in. The security guy said "No banners aloud in tonight" pphfftt. I saw at least 2 other banners in that stadium last night. Not Happy

Ah, that would explain it's absence. I know we only got our banners in because we were the Crusade. We had to go and help some of our unregistered members get theirs in.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
i walked in with mine when gates opened and mine had huge long poles they didnt say anythign to me ... not that im complaing cos i got a wave off wooly :D
hehe

best: had a great night last night and i got on tv twice!
worst: very sleepy, and finding out origin tickets go on sale on monday so i gotta try orangise all my friends so we can all go but they only let you buy 8 tickets pers person so its gonan be hard

Risa

Bench
Best: I got to sleep in because today is the last of my days off, had a 4 day weekend this weekend. I finally drove up to Newcastle yesterday with a friend so I can do it next weekend for the game!

Worst: It takes a while to get to Newcastle doing 90 lol.

astrogirl

First Grade
How long does it take Risa?!?

You have a day off today! Lucky you. I, on the other hand, am at work even though I am sick :cry: I am such a sook!

Risa

Bench
astrogirl said:
How long does it take Risa?!?

You have a day off today! Lucky you. I, on the other hand, am at work even though I am sick :cry: I am such a sook!

I think around an hour 20, which I suppose isn't too bad, just feels slow when everyone is overtaking you LOL.

Oh, sucks that you are sick, hope you're better soon!

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Last of my days off (I also had a four day weekend) and I've made good progress on the two essays I need to mail this Friday

WORST: Still a little stressed about what I'm doing when my least here runs out. Move to the Central Coast is ideal, but also fraught with annoyances and expenses.

les norton

First Grade
Best - thesis progressing nicely. My house is spotless. yesterday sucked but it now it looks lovely.

worst - ummm im broke..so that sucks

Lynchy

Juniors
Best: No work today... So sitting at home watching Ellen and Oprah.... how sad is my life lol

Worst: Stubbed my toe on the couch running after the cat, trying to stop it from pissing on the carpet. Both didnt go down too well.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Just bought new snow pants - yay!

Worst: My next purchase was supposed to be furniture, then a flat screen TV. Oh well :lol:

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Risa said:
Best: I got to sleep in because today is the last of my days off, had a 4 day weekend this weekend. I finally drove up to Newcastle yesterday with a friend so I can do it next weekend for the game!

Worst: It takes a while to get to Newcastle doing 90 lol

lo risa i will be feeling your pain on sunday as i will be driving all the way to newie from wollongong.... doing 80 :lol: omg that is gonna take soooo long

Gene Krupa

Referee
the_knights_rule said:
lo risa i will be feeling your pain on sunday as i will be driving all the way to newie from wollongong.... doing 80 :lol: omg that is gonna take soooo long

Clear the highways!!!!!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
hahaha yeh hopefully i actually make it to the game without killing myself or others... i have a feeling my mum will be holding onto the side fo the car the whole way as she normally does :lol:......... im a great driveer :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
Lynchy said:
Worst: Stubbed my toe on the couch running after the cat, trying to stop it from pissing on the carpet. Both didnt go down too well.
Get a water bottle. Cats hate water, and it saves you having to chase it.

NEW BEST: Just went for a long walk and I made it all the way up a steep hill. Very proud of myself, the heart seems to be going fine. ;-)

Risa

Bench
the_knights_rule said:

I was thinking of how long it would take you actually, going 80. Oh well, least you'll get your hours up a bit more lol. I actually had to overtake a truck doing 40, yes 40, up the hill. Was annoying coz I had to wait for all the cars actually doing the speed limit to go past me lol.

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: Looks like I have my ticket out of my current department at work. Will find out this week if I do have it, if I do, then woohoo! If not, there is another opportunity in about 6 weeks! which if I don't get that one I will be quite shocked.

Worst: Work sucked (as usual). To make matters even worse, the air conditioner at work was broken, so my office was like a sauna, and apparently it isn't going to be fixed for a couple of days, so I will be wearing very summery clothes for the rest of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts