What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risa

Bench
Best: Helped out with work stocktakes at one of our airport stores and got free lunch & hot chocolate, score! It's Friday, and I can sleep in tomorrow, so tired right now!

Worst: Msn won't work...dunno why, just being stupid on me.

astrogirl

First Grade
Risa said:
Best: Helped out with work stocktakes at one of our airport stores and got free lunch & hot chocolate, score! It's Friday, and I can sleep in tomorrow, so tired right now!

Worst: Msn won't work...dunno why, just being stupid on me.

Mine keeps logging me out :|

Risa

Bench
Mine won't even log me in, weird! Yet I checked the status page and it said everything was working fine.

astrogirl

First Grade
I guess rabk and Dilly think you should be at home under the watchful eye of the parents, rather than roaming the streets :lol:

Will you be at the game on Sunday rok?

astrogirl said:
I guess rabk and Dilly think you should be at home under the watchful eye of the parents, rather than roaming the streets :lol:

Will you be at the game on Sunday rok?

Haha, well i'd rather not be! Oh well
And yes i will be at the game :) Can't wait.

Misanthrope

Staff member
NEW BEST: Had an awesome night at Antioch

NEW WORST: One of the girls' cars got broken into and she lost a bunch of stuff (she had her car packed for moving)

Stranger said:
:lol: howd you manage that? you're a PRIMARY school teacher!! :lol:!

You'd be surprised Benny. I think now that I am on full time, there are about 6 teachers at Hunter Sports with primary degrees.

A primary degree qualifies you to work casually at a high school, and from there on it's pretty much the school's decision. Therefore, if they are impressed with what you are doing, they can offer you a full time job.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I have the house to myself, and I'm making my own wallpaper for my computer in photoshop.

WORST: Well I don't have one.

Parki

Bench
worst: did a stocktake of my dvds and found 4 of them missing.... im hoping my sister took some when she went away, but i severely doubt it

im so putting a ban on anyone borrowing my dvds :evil:

Lynchy

Juniors
Worst: One of my Best friends is dying. 70% of his body has shut down. I really hope he gets better :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Best: Absoultely nothing... Today is way too screwed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts