What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R1 // Sun // Dragons 44-24 Tigers // ANZ

Round 1: Dragons v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Happy with our team, particuarly the bench. Hoping Koro, Lulia and Ava can make it hard for potter to bring nofo, Simona and galloway back for round 2

Tigers by 10

MacDougall

First Grade
I have two contradictory things to say.

We're going to lose this but keep in mind that we're without Nofoaluma and Simona who were our top two try scorers last year.

I'm actually pretty confident we'll win this game by like 30+.

This Year?

Immortal
I have two contradictory things to say.

We're going to lose this but keep in mind that we're without Nofoaluma and Simona who were our top two try scorers last year.

I'm actually pretty confident we'll win this game by like 30+.

:lol: No you won't. We'll find a way to out-derp your deprness. In fact, we will even derp to the "dragons footy" level.

to_ddeath

Coach
Only tipping us out of loyalty & nothing else. Seriously concerned we're gonna be blown off the park in the first 20 minutes, our pack seriously lacks size & speed. How Witt gets picked at 7 over Williams is just another example of Chinless shitness.

T.

11Straight

Juniors
Bringing my daughter out for this one hoping for a win or I'll be spending the night trying to console her lol she is a 6 yr old dragons tragic she never had a choice.

MacDougall

First Grade
If the Tigers two trial matches are anything to go by they can defend this year, and the Dragons don't look like the most hot attacking side...

Vic Mackey

Referee
It really astounds me how many so called league 'experts' clearly don't pay attention. In the last few days I've seen both fatty vautin and Andrew johns say 'both teams trial had been poor'

The tigers won both their trials. Sure you can't base anything off them, but to say they were poor is plain wrong. It astounds me some of the crap they say. Don't know how some of these guys still have a job

It really astounds me how many so called league 'experts' clearly don't pay attention. In the last few days I've seen both fatty vautin and Andrew johns say 'both teams trial had been poor'

The tigers won both their trials. Sure you can't base anything off them, but to say they were poor is plain wrong. It astounds me some of the crap they say. Don't know how some of these guys still have a job

Trials carry no weight...look at the Dogs start to the season.

Card Shark

Immortal

Fatty knows SFA really.

Joey knows a lot but has trouble saying it sometimes or he's reading off someone else's cue card.