What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // SF2 // Sat // Sea Eagles 17-18* Bulldogs // Allianz

Semi Final: Sea Eagles v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eagles4eva

First Grade
Dogs have so much size in their pack and bench, the Eagles need to recruit some size next year... Have been found out big time in recent weeks.. Hit the Eagles up the middle and win the game....

Rabbits20

Immortal
I have watched some Manly games and over the last 5 weeks he's had a lot of errors in him! Especially under the high ball

eagles4eva

First Grade
I'm surprised Toovey dropped Taufua. His last performance warranted it but given its a finals game I thought he'd stick plus Taufua offers much more out of dummy half.

Last year he dominated with tackle breaks and meters gained, since returning from his shoulder injury he just hasn't captured the same form...

The Souths game showed his error rate...

As you are a Dogs fans I would think you would want it to get ugly!

Don't understand why you would want to turn it off if it gets ugly for Manly?

You should enjoy it if Dogs are going well not change the bloody channel.

Same in that I'm happy I have something on so can't watch it. I'm also in Melbourne so probably won't be able to see it anyway

ceagle

Bench
Really don't see anything but a Bulldogs win here. I would usually back the known Manly resiliency and give them a red hot shot even with the whole starting backrow and hooker out, but it's obvious to me that this team is not out there playing for each other anymore and they are not a happy football team.

All I see is the Doggies smashing it up straight through the gut of Manly all night and i dont see Manly putting up much of a fight.

Last edited:

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Can't see Manly winning. Last time we played they beat us without both their halves and T-Rex calling the shots. We still had most of our roster (Stewart, DCE out?)

With no starting backrowers left, minus our hooker, plus a lot of players out of form, can't catch or defend, I cannot see where we start to win this. DCE and Foran would have to have blinders and the dogs would need to drop a lot of ball.

As far as I see it, last week the dogs were the only team that put in a true 80 minute performance. Footy is strange game sometimes, but nothing at Manly appears to have changed in the last week.

Dogs Of War

Coach
As far as I see it, last week the dogs were the only team that put in a true 80 minute performance. Footy is strange game sometimes, but nothing at Manly appears to have changed in the last week.

It's the first 80min performance we have put in for at least 8 weeks. I'm not counting Manly out. All I know is that the Dogs need to start well and get points on the board early.